Thread: Update to the Oikos of the Olympians | Forums

Ubi-QuB3's Avatar Community Manager

Update to the Oikos of the Olympians

Hey everyone,

This is to let you know that we're making some changes to the Oikos of the Olympians (Sargon) and Olympian Gifts.

Oikos: Moving forward the Oikos of Olympians will now feature 2 Epic Items + 2 Premium (Store) Epic or Legendary items in its weekly selection. We’ve made this change to offer more choices to our players who want to acquire Store items directly.

Reminder: Rare items will no longer be offered for direct purchase at the Oikos, but remain available through the Olympian Gift for players who want to complete their collection.

These changes are effective immediately.

Olympian Gifts: We are currently looking into the possibility to adjust the drop rates of items with Olympian Gifts. Stay tuned for more information soon.

For general information about the Oikos, check out our previous Update.

/ The AC Development and Community Team
     15 people found this helpful

ChenBop's Avatar Senior Member
    Thank You Baby Jesus!
     1 people found this helpful

Amazing news...
    But darn it, i wasted 460 orichalcum on Olympian gifts in last week and only got 1 store item. Should have saved those for future weeks.

cawatrooper9's Avatar AC Forum Moderator
    This is great news! I'm gonna need to start hoarding Ori again.
     1 people found this helpful

Great news.

A welcome change, thank you. I lost count but I think I opened around 20 vases and got 3 store items so far....one of which is a lame rare axe I will never use and can't get rid of so I think I am just about ready to call it quits on opening the vases....just terrible.

Originally Posted by DoGGyLajoie Go to original post
    ThreshCore... Damn you’re annoying. Why don’t you just go play another game.
    Lets not start a debate here on the topic which is not relevant to this thread.

Back to original topic. If you do daily for 7 days and 2 weekly quests, you should be able to gather 165 ori (after the Tier S4 perk)

Originally Posted by Ubi-QuB3 Go to original post

Olympian Gifts: We are currently looking into the possibility to adjust the drop rates of items with Olympian Gifts. Stay tuned for more information soon.
    Nice, cos it seemed to me that all the ship custimasation had a much higher drop rate in these olympian gifts as opposed to armor and weapons.

Going to start gambling again!

Nice change! This motivates me to farm more than now :-)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►