Thread: Premium Shop Pack Improvements | Forums

ItsJustBuck's Avatar Community Manager

Premium Shop Pack Improvements

Hey New Kids,

Buck from RedLynx here with some information about some changes coming in our Shop Revamp of the premium pack shop.

We’ve gathered a ton of feedback around our premium pack shop and we recognize that as players progress through the PvP ranks, they need more cards, coins, and upgrade items in order to continue to upgrade their collection. So, now we will be calibrating these premium shop packs to your PvP rank.

As you progress through the ranks, the value of these packs will continue to increase. In the Legendary arena, the value will be about 3x greater than what it currently is. You can see the difference in value with the two screenshots below.

Current Shop Packs in Legendary Arena

New Shop Packs in Legendary Arena

Based on this example, you can see the Gold Hermes Kenny pack is going to have 3x the amount of total cards (including Rare and Epic Cards) and 3x the amount of Coins and Upgrade Items.

The increased value in the shops should allow players at all ranks to get the most out of these packs! Also, the shop packs remain the best way to get extra copies of brand new cards. Once you’ve unlocked a new card, in an event or challenge mode, for example, you can obtain extra copies of those cards from these shop packs before the cards enter the game elsewhere!

The changes below will go into effect on Thursday, March 7th!

That’s all we have for now. Until next time, we’ll see YOU on the streets of South Park!

-Your Community Team!
     1 people found this helpful

fecog's Avatar Member
    At least please DO NOT mislead us by saying it's 3x more, while the price is also 2x more, so at the end it's ONLY 1.5x more for the money, and you have to spend it immediately.
    What up, not enough cash spent lately, guys? This is not an elegant move, you know...
     3 people found this helpful

That's cool and all for p2w (I guess) but this will cause and even higher de-phase for the ranking scores of free to play users, how are you planning to make up it up to them losing their tier rewards to lv 5 epics, I would've been ok with this if you at least let us request an epic every once in a while, too bad.

Edit: btw if free to play lose tier rewards that means no green cash income for challenges which means less gold to upgrade cards, these p2w moves shouldn't be made while disregarding the free to play base.

Ridiculous

what about people who don't spend because they feel there is no reason to because of game experience being ruined by same old bugs and rampant deranking?

also CURRENT 700 pack, guaranteed epic
    new one does not have guaranteed epic
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Tddupuis Go to original post
    Ridiculous
    Couldn't gave said it better myself. Im not putting another dime into this game. Going to de rank today. Drop out of top legendary and just troll the player base, because I have zero incentive not to.
    I drop $50-$100 a month in this game. Mostly on pvp packs and locker rewards. It's not worth it. The pvp pack legendary rate is so low I will get one maybe every $100-$150 playing this way.
    The game has gotten boring and stagnant. Certain themes and card combos are far better than others and are all over played. The cards aren't balanced and "fixing" one or two a month isn't doing anything for anyone.
    BHK is one of the best balanced cards in the game and it's getting nerfed. Cards that no one are complaining about get changed while we are introduced to new cards that take forever to reach payable levels.

It takes months for new cards to be accessible. I liked the concept of Alien drones but they were pretty much forgotten about since the day they were released. And we got another MBP event for the 10th time. Classi was a pretty big middle finger to the player base IMO.
    Moving team chat was the stupidest idea. I receive about 200 exp less a week since that change and I'm tired of the loading screen between pvp house and garage. The biggest reason I play this game is to chat with my team and it's been obfuscated so we can see the team wars stuff.

I don't know which designers at Ubisoft created this game for Redlynx or which other Ubisoft teams are being funded by the money SPPD is bringing in because if I were on the development team for this game I would be sick to my stomach at the progress it has made in over a years time.

Constantly calling things visual bugs is a real slap in the face to the artists at Redlynx. They have talent and it's a real shame that your programmers don't share that level of excellence.
    Redlynx you need to call in some outside help on this one. It's okay to ask for help sometimes.

Hey

Are you ohueli tam?

Wow this is such another greedy move.
    What about the PvP packs ? 13 cards in a pack in legendary is sooo going to help us make some progress. Get your **** together.
     2 people found this helpful

And yet, no Server Side or quality-long standing bug fixes in sight. Cant wait to get Double Shot by Timmy in every TvT match this week.

This should have been applied to pvp and free packs not premium shop packs. This helps two groups, financial stakeholders in the game and heavy spenders ("helps"). Applying to the pvp and free packs would aid the deranking problems everyone complains about, as long as you stop treating legendary as a single rank, as well as help players continue to progress. Also, please point to all this feedback where people wanted the premium shop packs to be better. I never hear that.