Thread: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey – 1.1.4 Patch Notes | Forums

Originally Posted by Gravelmead Go to original post
    Am I the only one that finds the EASY difficulty to be to hard in places?

Easy, should be as described 'achieved without great effort; presenting few difficulties.'
    No, you're not, and I absolutely agree. It does get easier the more you advance (but never too easy for me), when you gather enough ability points to build yourself a superhero, but for the first two thirds of the game (or so) it didn't feel easy for me. I could manage to get through, but sometimes I felt quite frustrated (I don't look for challenges, I play for the story).
     3 people found this helpful

Ubi-QuB3's Avatar Community Manager
    Updated patch notes to better reflect changes made in regards to the drachmae aquisition balancing.

• Increased amount from Bounties, Conquest Battles and the Arena
    • Lowered amount from Contracts, Naval battles and Equipment sold at the blacksmith

Hold down to create arrows yes! Thank you! Such a huge quality of life fix. And hoorah! After making the hard decision to become the daughters of Artemis leader, now they will finally love me. Thanks for the updates!

On the downside, I didn't know my focused attempt to unlock the workshop discount didn't actually apply. RIP 200k :P I do find it really awkward that the team is wasting expensive man hours to appease a few twitter mob members. If you are offended because of an achievement in a game or because you have to be straight in a fake world for 1 quest.... But eh, it's their Ubisoft Quebec, they can spend it how they want and if they think that's more important than other additions or fixes, then that's their choice.

Pourquoi je n'ai pas l'episode 3

Originally Posted by FR.Puncho30 Go to original post
    Pourquoi je n'ai pas l'episode 3
    Episode three has not even been released, yet. Cool your jets.

btw, there is a French forum is there not? Just wondering, I'm not quite sure which languages are supported, though it would be weird if French was not on the list.

Bonjour à tous,

Nous déploierons le correctif 1.1.4 sur Xbox One, PlayStation®4 et PC demain: le 26 février.

Tailles des correctifs:

Xbox One: 5.5 Go
    PlayStation®4: 5.7GB
    PC: 4.7 Go

Découvrez les modifications les plus importantes. avec 1.1.4 ci-dessous.

Avertissement: Veuillez noter que ces notes de publication contiennent des spoilers majeurs.

CONTENU

Épisode 3 Bloodline - L'héritage de la première lame

Ajout du support dans le jeu pour Bloodline.

Contes perdus de la Grèce

Originally Posted by FR.Puncho30 Go to original post
    Bonjour à tous,

Nous déploierons le correctif 1.1.4 sur Xbox One, PlayStation®4 et PC demain: le 26 février.

Tailles des correctifs:

Xbox One: 5.5 Go
    PlayStation®4: 5.7GB
    PC: 4.7 Go

Découvrez les modifications les plus importantes. avec 1.1.4 ci-dessous.

Avertissement: Veuillez noter que ces notes de publication contiennent des spoilers majeurs.

CONTENU

Épisode 3 Bloodline - L'héritage de la première lame

Ajout du support dans le jeu pour Bloodline.

Contes perdus de la Grèce
    That's the pertinent part, they laid the foundation in the code to support the next DLC episode, not added the DLC itself. All a bit confusing, I guess....

Dont no for else but I have fps drops since last patch
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ukyo9999 Go to original post
    Dont no for else but I have fps drops since last patch
    same here, my minimum fps dropped from 31 to 3 on performance tab plus i got stutters

with 1.1.3 game was smoothly now it isnt

(1600 ryzen and gtx 1070 ti)

Yeah agree I was play mostly 60fps with tweeks on options 1080p, now my setup remain same, I lost around 5-8 fps, there must be fixed performance issues, this probably worst patch for performance since begin

(Ryzen 1600, GTX 1060)