Thread: 5 Man Strat- Kafe, Defending Fireplace & Mining: Rainbow Six Siege Wind Bastion | Forums

5 Man Strat- Kafe, Defending Fireplace & Mining: Rainbow Six Siege Wind Bastion

Hey guys, this time I show you a 5 man strat on how to defend Bar and Cocktail Lounge on the map Kafe with the operators: Mira, Kaid, Castle, Jager and Valkyrie in Rainbow Six Siege Wind Bastion.

Mira begins by going upstairs to Piano and reinforcing the hatch, before moving into Bathroom and reinforcing the left-hand side of the West wall and placing her first Mirror Window. She then rotates back down to Train and places her last Mirror Window on the left-hand side of the double door to Mining, which Kaid will reinforce and this is where she will play to anchor Mining.

Kaid runs through and barricades the two doors in Library before heading back into Train and reinforcing the walls either side of the double door to Mining. He then Impact Grenades a rotation either side and then plays in Train with Mira so he can Kaid trick the hatch.

Castle begins by Impacting a hole in the left-hand side of the wall from Train to Fireplace before putting his first Castle Barricade on the double door from Train to Mining. His second Castle Barricade goes on the Mining to Lobby door and then he goes up Red Stairs and reinforces the two walls into Piano. He then Impact Grenades the bench in the South West corner of Piano and Castles himself into Bathroom, where he will play behind the Mirror Window to protect Piano and the hatch.

Jager starts by placing his first ADS in Mining, opposite the Castle Barricade from Train to Mining, to protect it from Grenades. His first piece of Barbed Wire goes in the double door of Mining to Red Hall and his second ADS goes outside the Castle Barricade on the Mining to Lobby door. He rotates up White Stairs and places his second Barbed Wire at the top before placing his final ADS in the South East corner of Piano, where he will play to help to protect the hatch with Castle.

Valkyrie shoots a hole in the wall at the end of Red Hall and places her first Valkyrie Cam in it, allowing it to see Red Hall and Lobby. She then places her second Valkyrie Cam in Fireplace before reinforcing the two East walls of Fireplace. Her third Valk Cam goes under the table in the corner between White Stairs and Library and Valkyrie then plays downstairs, where she can flank, C4 Fireplace and run-out on the South windows.

To be honest not trying to be mean but that strat is dumb asf
    If one person takes over mining its over

But you have two people covering Mining? Also Valk can flank Red Stairs and Jager jump down from Bar if he needs to. Two anchors plus two back up players is more than enough to hold Mining.

Originally Posted by defuzedanimal1 Go to original post
    But you have two people covering Mining? Also Valk can flank Red Stairs and Jager jump down from Bar if he needs to. Two anchors plus two back up players is more than enough to hold Mining.
    They're going to be bodied for trying to flank and nobody is stupid enough to sit in mining. They're going to sit on Balcony and watch stairs and Obj listen out for roamers. Once one roamed is dead they'll blow the ceiling up and have three people up there. The other two could push you while you're trying to rotate

All I can say, is that we have had no issues with this strat. Our two anchors in Train are more than competent enough to hold anyone pushing site. Most oppositions push upstairs first and the two roamers either kill them or waste enough time so they can't open up the floor onto the anchors. If you don't like it, by all means you don't have to use it

To be honest I didn't watch the whole video because it was dumb. I decided to watch more of it only got to kaid and confirmed it was dumb .
    Not going to knock your strat if it works it works
    But I played a team who did this stray or close to it . all I had to do was smoke it out and quick plant with a shield.

Had one guy watch the window and that was it they lost

Originally Posted by feffreyfeffrey Go to original post
    To be honest not trying to be mean but that strat is dumb asf
    If one person takes over mining its over
    You and your opinion are garbage... just sayin
     1 people found this helpful

How on earth can you criticise something if you don't even watch and evaluate the whole scenario? You have just made your entire argument completely invalid and made yourself look like a moron. I'm more than willing to listen to constructive critism about a strat, as I'm always looking to learn and improve, but not from idiots like you. Come back when you actually have something to say that you can back up with evidence and make a valid argument.

it's not that I didn't watch the whole thing it is simply I didn't need to watch the whole thing
    Because they can simply by pass most of the roamers and just focus on planting and watch each other's back.
    They do not have to go upstairs and once they realize that you have a whole set up up there .they wouldn't really bother going because they know you only have a few downstairs .

You should swap Valk out for Echo. Swap kaid for lesion because they both can deny plant and give your roamers time to get the flank. Use bullet proof cams and place them in your line of sight
    Castle is fine but not really needed and can be swapped for Cavy or Ela
    The problem with using a castle panel on those doors in Mining is that You're giving attackers a free pass on rotating into fire place and then they can headshot Mira and just flick on kaid when he leans out

I would rather castle of fire place and open up hatch have kaid watch fire place from in fire place . rather have Echo though or lesion to rotate from hatch to red stairs
     1 people found this helpful

Well, at least you have now tried to write something constructive, well done you! The fact you want to swap Castle for Caveira tells me how much of a noob you are though because Cav is absolutely useless. When do you ever see a Cav played in Pro League... never!

I did however, consider taking an Echo and this could be an option but for my team, I think a Valk is more viable with the C4 and ability to rotate quicker.

As for playing anyone in Fireplace, it is virtually impossible because of the two windows and if you don't have control of Library. Playing in Library is an option but a totally different strat.

I just want to say @feffreyfeffrey, I spend a lot of time thinking these strats through and testing them in high-level play. People have actually paid me to coach them and I have been IGL for several different teams in ESL, so I kind of know what I'm on about. I admit, I get it wrong sometimes and I'm not saying my strat is the only way of doing it, or even the best way for some teams. However saying one of my strats is 'dumb asf' and trying to make an argument out of it, when you havn't even watched the whole setup is just plain stupid.