Really enjoyed my time on division 2 beta, I thought the game was different, exciting and enjoyable, I'm a big division player, tbh I don't play any other game, dipped my toe in rdr2 but always come crawling back to the division. Have played it with all content from day 1, what a journey it has been, I just wanted to add my penny's worth to a debate of which I find fascinating, I see a lot of comments on falling through floors, software crashing etc etc, these issues don't worry me as I no they will be fixed and we will move forward, I'm more concerned with the game and it's play, for me, I felt the character moves differently than the original, his body tick ticks from the hip with no shoulder movement, it kind of reminds me of fortnite, Really enjoyed the the vast colour on display but there is no change between the hedges and the grass, the amount of times I was sh***ing myself in the dark zone and ran into the hedge at north extraction was frightening, there is a couple of places on the map were it goes completely black, I think the stairs in the laboratory of the dz is a good example, I've adjusted the colour/brightness etc on my tv and I just cannot see a thing in that stairwell, the time to die is a lot quicker as we all no, for me I can live with it but I wish I could see rogues a lot clearer, I understand the game has to change to move forward, but let's not forget the gamers that have kept this community alive for the last 3 years, I've seen many changes in playing styles on the division 1 over this time and as the end game is upon me us, there is not many people who play division 1 now for pve content, my worry is that with the pvp content being played down a lot, ie......12 player maps, no rogues on display will this affect the longevity of the game, there is so much of which I could discuss, I understand the the time to die affects the way they have set the game up, it wouldn't be good if you died so quickly and everyone could pinpoint you on the map, but for me I wish there was a counter measure, I imagine the pulse when it is unlocked will help with this, but I was hoping that the isac scanners that turn you rogue could also scan for rogues, 5 seconds etc, this would help as you could scan before you extracted, it would give you another activity as you could join the rogue police,..............