Thread: Divine heroes event screen bug | Forums

Divine heroes event screen bug

Please ignore my previous post the autocorrect made it weird. When I enter the event screen on my iPad Pro the screen touch is disabled and I canít get the rewards. Please help me get the rewards and fix the bug. Thank you.
     1 people found this helpful

Same here

Touch disabled when I enter divine heroes event, canít get the rewards or out of the page, this happens on iPad Pro and iPhone 8. Please help!

Divine Heroes Bug

I am having the same problem:
    For some reason, when I go to collect my reward, a "Cartman" tutorial hands pops up, prompting me to press a button that doesn't exist. Since this function will not allow me to press anything else besides this nonexistent button, I have to manually restart the game, and thus cannot collect my rewards.
     2 people found this helpful

Game is broken

I have the same problem except now that the event is over, it keeps popping up telling me to collect my rewards (without responding). And now I can't play the game...
    User: backfootbandit

Not working at all

Now I also canít play at all because the touch is disabled in the event and it pops at the game start. My user is idan.tz

Not working

I canít access the game because of this glitch. Please fix this and let me get my rewards my username is ItsCheezey

Canít play the game

It keeps on popping up with the event whenever I load up the game and I canít click off it or collect my reward. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it but that hasnít worked and I have also logged out and back into my Game Center account. Please can you fix this my account name is £matt02!

Same here. Cannot collect rewards, access the game or do anything but force close it. Android on Samsung Galaxy tablet.

I'm having exact same problem. Just started getting in tho this.

The same story, can not collect rewards and play. Oneplus 6t