pay to win and punishment for new players for not playing against premade prestige?

C'mon guys, it's not a big puzzle: Look at the success of R6 and how it's (relatively) friendly to new players.

I just bought this game and although I'm doing a great job killing players left and right in PvP I'm constantly loosing matches by my team being overwhelmed by ridiculous abilities that I have to grind many hours to get to. unless I pay real money to get access to those of course.

also what's the deal with Lvl's 1 to 10 being matched against prestige players constantly or being joined to al loosing match and being punished for leaving it????

Again take a hint from R6 because by the looks of it this game is going to die very soon.

GLASSGH0ST's Avatar Member
    Agreed, ghost war in general was better before the mass of science fiction abilities took hold. It feels like it sometimes forgets its identity lost between a realistic shooter and a hero shooter without characters.
     1 people found this helpful

Wrong forum. Most of us here couldn't care less about Ghost War. Let it die. Kill it with a shovel. Idgaf.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by texasrocks2 Go to original post
    wrong forum. Most of us here couldn't care less about ghost war. Let it die. Kill it with a shovel. Idgaf.
    lol

Originally Posted by GLASSGH0ST Go to original post
    Agreed, ghost war in general was better before the mass of science fiction abilities took hold. It feels like it sometimes forgets its identity lost between a realistic shooter and a hero shooter without characters.
    Nailed it! There have been some good articles in the game design press about this, where too many classes, features and too much tweaking drown a game in complexity, mitigate or even obviate player interaction and skill -- and turn games into poop. In what's supposed to be a tactical realism game this is especially problematic and disappointing but Ubisoft apparently has no reservation (or shame) in going to the bottom of the barrel by any and every means possible to monetize their games.

Regarding the OT, I started the thread [SUGGESTION] Stop Punishing People For Playing Ghost War (in the correct format that's supposed to actually get Ubisoft's attention) that discusses exactly this, there's lots of good input there from a fair number of people, and if this is something you really care about this sort of thing you might want to vote up the thread, and post there, especially before the next update drops as play share will get a bump, and without this sort of stuff addressed will tank again...