Thread: DLC 02/12 "Sabaton Song Pack" | Forums

DLC 02/12 "Sabaton Song Pack"

We've been requesting for years, now we're ready to buy...it's a 3 pack from Swedish History teachers, Sabaton! The songs are:

40:1
    Ghost Division
    Primo Victoria

Enjoy!

Source

toreyj01's Avatar Member
    Checked out Ghost Division, its kind of catchy but a bit too pro-Nazi for my tastes.

Probably pass on this, but I am happy for the Metal fans out there who like these guys.

ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by toreyj01 Go to original post
    Checked out Ghost Division, its kind of catchy but a bit too pro-Nazi for my tastes.

Probably pass on this, but I am happy for the Metal fans out there who like these guys.
    I figure that one reason folks would pass on Sabaton is because some of their songs may pander to the alt-right. Isn't Last Stand memed by 4channers?

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Sabaton – $7.99

https://theriffrepeater.com/rocksmit...h-power-metal/

Not the three songs I expected.

I expected Primo Victoria because it was their first single and 40:1 because it made Sabaton popular in Poland and they can't play a concert in Poland without playing 40:1.

The song I didn't expect was Ghost Division. I expected something from Carolus Rex.

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member

Sabaton – $7.99 / Steam

1 people found this helpful

Madi-Lakk's Avatar Junior Member
    There is no Sabaton Song Pack in the PSN store for PS3, only for PS4. The individual songs are present for both platforms. Checked the web store, the on-console store, and the in-game store.

EDIT: The pack eventually appeared in the store only to surprise us with what has become a semi-regular feature of the Rocksmith experience on PS3: the dreaded HTTP error 404 on all three songs. Purchased from the PSN web store, PSN ID Madi-Lakk, region Ontario, Canada.

Are we seeing the start of the end of PS3 support. Bought Sabaton pack via PSN web store. Again getting 404 error on all 3 songs. UBI any info you can share on this recent trend?

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Are you able to access it now or are you still getting a 404 error, cyrus and Madi?

BlackWidow, just tried to download again 5:50PM CST via PSN web store, PSN console store and in-game store. Still getting the 404 error on all 3 songs in the Sabaton pack, just like the 2010 and Queen packs.