Thread: Most Annoying Operator | Forums

Most Annoying Operator

Lesion by far has to be the most annoying operator next to Jackal.
    I can't stand to look at others play Lesion players on my team and When I'm attacking . I get more than annoyed when Lesion keeps replacing needles where you just hit one.

Jackal also just happens to everywhere I go lol but I can manage looking at him

Which operator makes you annoyed ?

They are all annoying.

The reason is because every operator should be Ash. Ash is best, most perfectly balanced operator and all other operators should aspire to be her.

My dream R6 is a game where you can only play Ash and money is taken out of my account every month in a 90 year subscription service that is mandatory in order to pay for 3 dollar skins for her baseball cap.

Cav. I am fine with her existing, just will never get to her extra level of bonk when she sneaks up on you. 65 damage, 99 damage, her silent step will always make her guns deadly.
     1 people found this helpful

I can't believe how many people find Lesion annoying. Personally I don't have a problem with him. If there is anyone who I find annoying it's blitz but at the same time he is the only shield operator I can use, let alone use well.

Lion, Maestro, Nomad, dokkaebi are most annoying operators. Lion and nomad are just so broken and op, but mestro is fine but i think evil eyes are little bit too strong and omg he gun is amazing. Dokkaebi is annoying cos global ability and she require zero skill, press button and you have made impact.

Lesion is really strong operator but he has many counters, tatcher, IQ, twitch and using your eyes. He can be annoying tough, that i understand.

Caviera 100%!!!!

I understand that having map awareness is crucial to playing her but it just seems that most find a safe place to hide then she appears and starts spamming that pistol without aiming. She’s a nuisance.

Second is Dokkeabi....the sound problem on console makes it worse because you cant tell if she hears your phone ringing while you don’t hear your phone ringing. Just saying all of that so it makes sense is annoying.

Ash....who doesn’t HATE HER! No hit box she dodges bullets like she’s Keanu Reeves in the Matrix.

Then Blitz....I’ve learned how to win some battles with him but a really good blitz main....will eat you alive

I'm going to go with either Blitz or Echo. Blitz for obviously being able to run way too quickly with his shield, blind, and bonk people. Definitely not how a shield should be used tactically in my book. And Echo, because he's way overpowered...2 invisible zonking machines that re-charge and over....and stun you worse than anybody else's concussion grenades; he's way OP. An honorable hateful mention to zippy zippy Ash, and Lesion (with more invisible crap). Dokkaebi is right up there too; I've never gotten a kill from calling anyone, and they absolutely ruined her DMR with horrendous horizontal recoil on console when attacking...and on defense, the phone-ringing...is....uggghhhhh.

Morfanos's Avatar Senior Member
    Maybe my brain is wired differently but I don't find any of the operators annoying to play against. What annoys me is people not using an operators properly, like say, a rook that goes spawn peeking without dropping the armor first or a doc sitting 2 meters from me not healing when I'm almost dead. That will annoy me, but not the ops themselves.

Originally Posted by croken717 Go to original post
    I'm going to go with either Blitz or Echo. Blitz for obviously being able to run way too quickly with his shield, blind, and bonk people. Definitely not how a shield should be used tactically in my book. And Echo, because he's way overpowered...2 invisible zonking machines that re-charge and over....and stun you worse than anybody else's concussion grenades; he's way OP. An honorable hateful mention to zippy zippy Ash, and Lesion (with more invisible crap). Dokkaebi is right up there too; I've never gotten a kill from calling anyone, and they absolutely ruined her DMR with horrendous horizontal recoil on console when attacking...and on defense, the phone-ringing...is....uggghhhhh.
    Weird the mk14 has no recoil either way for me on console. As for echo I would be fine with him if the damn effect didn't last so freaking long. Even standing still its like 10 seconds which is a big no no in siege.

Originally Posted by Pulu.NH3 Go to original post
    Lion, Maestro, Nomad, dokkaebi are most annoying operators. Lion and nomad are just so broken and op, but mestro is fine but i think evil eyes are little bit too strong and omg he gun is amazing. Dokkaebi is annoying cos global ability and she require zero skill, press button and you have made impact.

Lesion is really strong operator but he has many counters, tatcher, IQ, twitch and using your eyes. He can be annoying tough, that i understand.
    Nomad is actually quite balanced. Mediocre primaries, a solid secondary, and a gadget that actually helps cover a flank. I've been air jabbed multiple times and not died because they weren't watching a flank. And to the argument she's op after defuser goes down that's bs cause if her gadget covering d efuser that means its not covering a flank.