Thread: I want my ******* Money Back | Forums

I want my ******* Money Back

Okay Ubisoft what the hell is wrong with your servers? Casual Connection is 100% A-Okay. Can play as many of those as I feel. But the absolute SECOND I step into ranked ALL THE PING IN THE WORLD COMES DOWN ON ME. What the hell is wrong with this ******* game? Can't fix it worth sh** and still claim to be a good company. FIX THE GAME! Tired of SUFFERING BECAUSE YOU ARE UNABLE TO MAKE A GOOD GAME
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by T95DoomTurtle Go to original post
    Okay Ubisoft what the hell is wrong with your servers? Casual Connection is 100% A-Okay. Can play as many of those as I feel. But the absolute SECOND I step into ranked ALL THE PING IN THE WORLD COMES DOWN ON ME. What the hell is wrong with this ******* game? Can't fix it worth sh** and still claim to be a good company. FIX THE GAME! Tired of SUFFERING BECAUSE YOU ARE UNABLE TO MAKE A GOOD GAME
    i feel you bruh , lately i keep feeling that Ubisoft is under a heavy DDos attack for some reason , i was playing ranked 30 mins ago on Bank and for some reason my ping went from 70 to 800 for no reason i checked everything and my ping was ok .

and its not about today this shlt started to happen from i guess 1 week ago , ping keeps going up and down for no reason in ranked match until you get disconnected .

can be annoying af some times , as i said i think that ubisoft is under ddos and they cant do anything about it
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Okatsu66 Go to original post
    i feel you bruh , lately i keep feeling that Ubisoft is under a heavy DDos attack for some reason , i was playing ranked 30 mins ago on Bank and for some reason my ping went from 70 to 800 for no reason i checked everything and my ping was ok .

and its not about today this shlt started to happen from i guess 1 week ago , ping keeps going up and down for no reason in ranked match until you get disconnected .

can be annoying af some times , as i said i think that ubisoft is under ddos and they cant do anything about it
    It is always at the most inconvenient times too:
    - Select your defender, get through the screen, then kicked immediately before you can at least put down your stuff and make it useful.
    - Right as the round begins on any side. Prep Phase is absolutely fine, no ping spikes whatsoever. Then right as your feet hit the ground, the ping spikes and you are OUT
    - Right before the end of a match. Whether you are winning or losing, you still get a sanction and lots of elo lost
    - You are clutching the f***ing round and the game is like "sorry brother, can't have that happening."

Not having ping issues currently, but my God is hit detection terrible right now. And not just mine, multiple games today I have watched team mates spray entire magazines into enemies only to be killed instantly, when it happens to me I'm always surprised to find they took barely any damage despite unloading into their chests.

Think you need to talk with your cheaper server hosts ubi, they need to upgrade their gear.

Originally Posted by monkey89brains Go to original post
    Not having ping issues currently, but my God is hit detection terrible right now. And not just mine, multiple games today I have watched team mates spray entire magazines into enemies only to be killed instantly, when it happens to me I'm always surprised to find they took barely any damage despite unloading into their chests.

Think you need to talk with your cheaper server hosts ubi, they need to upgrade their gear.
    They are still trying to sweep their problems under the rug, even though it is a mountain.
     1 people found this helpful

That's why I'm debating if I want to buy the season pass. I normally buy it for both xbox and PC, but right now I'm tired of giving them money. New season new problems. Cant wait to see what season 4 bugs they give us.

Originally Posted by BaLLz.13 Go to original post
    That's why I'm debating if I want to buy the season pass. I normally buy it for both xbox and PC, but right now I'm tired of giving them money. New season new problems. Cant wait to see what season 4 bugs they give us.
    Pfft **** that. I Learned long ago not to give them any more of my money. Which is a shame because this game could be amazing, unfortunately it has ubisoft at the helm