Thread: S.I. Playlist should be permanent because | Forums

vgrimr_J's Avatar Senior Member

S.I. Playlist should be permanent because

It does not have sound glitch! For once ubi do something right and keep this playlist on to the point when sound glitch is fixed in ranked and casual!

Im having a ton of fun on this playlist because the sound actually works witch makes this game ALOT more enjoyable..i can pinpoint where footsteps are coming from,charges being placed,people rappeling,thermite making a hole,maverick using his torch etc just like it should be Its great!
     1 people found this helpful

Also need to add that this would be healthy for the game since everything in the si playlist works as it should be unlike in ranked and casual. This would give people an option to play a working game.

Ubi-Zoro's Avatar Community Representative
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the SI playlist, vgrimr_J!

I don't think the progress made on the sound issues is exclusive to the playlist, but that does bode well for the fix overall that you haven't had any issues while playing on it!

Originally Posted by Ubi-Zoro Go to original post
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the SI playlist, vgrimr_J!

I don't think the progress made on the sound issues is exclusive to the playlist, but that does bode well for the fix overall that you haven't had any issues while playing on it!
    Can confirm sound glitch still happens on regular playlists.

Ubi-Zoro's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by USMCDEVILDOG010 Go to original post
    Can confirm sound glitch still happens on regular playlists.
    Oh yes, I didn't mean that it is fixed as of yet — just that if it's not present in the SI playlist, it probably means that they're making progress that will hopefully transfer to the regular playlists as well, if not now, then in an incoming update.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Zoro Go to original post
    Oh yes, I didn't mean that it is fixed as of yet — just that if it's not present in the SI playlist, it probably means that they're making progress that will hopefully transfer to the regular playlists as well, if not now, then in an incoming update.
    This is why we need it to be permanent to the point when sound glitch is fixed because we will never know when that fix is coming. This has been a problem to some players since 2017 thats why i think that its not going to get fixed in near future.

xcel30's Avatar Senior Member
    I mena there is the realistic mode they just throwed and abandoned not even added to the rotation once, it would be perfect for an event during mid season, but yet they don't use it for nothing

Devs needs to stop being dense and make this s.i playlist permanent untill sound glitch is fixed on other playlists. sound glich has been a problem for TOO LONG devs would be making a favour for community by giving them a working playlist and game. Make.it.permanent. do something right for once.