Thread: This is Karma or this game rewards Toxicity | Forums

This is Karma or this game rewards Toxicity

I have been running bad luck or something nothing but losing streaks lol although I'm pushing 10+ kills if not at least 7 and still lose

This is while Solo I have done nothing but be nice and chill listen to people
    But I think I should go back to the way I was and straight up be a jerk at least ill win

Ubi-Zoro's Avatar Community Representative
    Perhaps there's something to be said for a player taking charge of their team, sure, but I don't think being straight up mean is going to help things much.

Maybe give your team a "kick in the pants" so to speak, if they need it but don't degrade or harass - that will just fuel more frustrations.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Zoro Go to original post
    Perhaps there's something to be said for a player taking charge of their team, sure, but I don't think being straight up mean is going to help things much.

Maybe give your team a "kick in the pants" so to speak, if they need it but don't degrade or harass - that will just fuel more frustrations.
    The problem with xbox is that a lot of players use Smurf accounts So they don't care and those who don't suffer

Originally Posted by feffreyfeffrey Go to original post
    The problem with xbox is that a lot of players use Smurf accounts So they don't care and those who don't suffer
    Weird I'm on the same platform and have soloed most of the season with no real issues. Most toxic thing that happened was someone destroying rook plates for no reason. Haven't run into that many smurfs either. Main problem is getting matched quite a bit with literal unranked player who've never touched ranked and its completely obvious they're not smurfs.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by USMCDEVILDOG010 Go to original post
    Weird I'm on the same platform and have soloed most of the season with no real issues. Most toxic thing that happened was someone destroying rook plates for no reason. Haven't run into that many smurfs either. Main problem is getting matched quite a bit with literal unranked player who've never touched ranked and its completely obvious they're not smurfs.
    I'm going on a limb, but I think there are probably more ps4 smurfs than primary accounts playing. Seriously, they're dominating the games while being relatively 'new players'. I just stopped looking at the players info because it starts to get frustrating. Honestly, I'd rather levels be hidden because it doesn't mean a damn thing. The matchmaking should account for skill regardless of rank or clearance.

@feffrey - I think there's a fine line between being competitively verbal and belittling the team to dysfunction..hopefully you continue keeping within the boundaries .