Thread: Season pass on Uplay or Steam | Forums

Season pass on Uplay or Steam

Just wondering I bought R6 of steam but can I buy the season pass of Uplay? reason being I can use the 20% discount with 100 coins ?
     1 people found this helpful

Morfanos's Avatar Senior Member
    Unless they changed how the 20% off with uplay coins works, you won't be able to do that. I know, I've tried.

When you read into details how that 20% works, you see there's a section where they say it cannot be applied to new release... The problem is, new release is never specified. Is it 1 months, 2 months, 1 year? I've tried to contact support a while back about this and they never were able to answer my question(what constitute a "new release").

Short version, I've tried to buy it last year with the 20% coupon and it didn't work and I just lost the 100 uplay coins.

so either way I can buy DLC and season passes from the ubi store and not steam and will still work

Morfanos's Avatar Senior Member
    Sorry I didn't address this before. I have the game on uplay directly, not steam. I don't know if it is possible to buy the season pass directly from uplay if you own the game on steam first. I would contact support directly for that and ask them. In theory it's in their best interest to allow you to buy it on uplay directly even if the original game was bought on steam.

Ubi-Zoro's Avatar Community Representative
    Our support team can confirm any questions about purchasing for you here >> support.ubi.com