Thread: How Toxicity in PC is in other level compare to other platforms | Forums

How Toxicity in PC is in other level compare to other platforms

Hello, I am an R6 player with around 100 hours in PS4 and 800 In Xbox one, I moved to PC few Weeks ago and i already saw some weird problems with it,i'm not talking about hackers and spammers (thats actualy pretty normal), but about toxicity, The game itself is a warzone if you don't have an Squad with you, Because many times i tried to play and i got step from players without even reason, mostly of the time, it was trolls or Squad players, they make you TK on propose or just go on front of you just to make you get kicked from the game and get an BAN just for fun,i really like this game and just see this much toxicity is just insane,PC is an SEA of TROLLS and if you don't be cautious, they will step on you without even mercy, I Really pray for gods to get me out of suffer with every toxic player

Ubi-Zoro's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey JJStarKill,

Sorry to hear you've had such negative experiences so far in your switch to PC. The dev team is aware of the issues with toxicity in the game and they are working on more ways to combat it in the many forms it can appear.

I always recommend something you mentioned - finding a reliable squad/friends to play with. That is the easiest way to avoid toxic teammates altogether, for the time being. I hope you'll have better luck in your next sessions!

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    There was a bloke here not too long ago that compared his PC move from Xbox. His experience was that PC was far better toxicity wise and he appreciated the seemingly more mature audience pc had. I guess there might be existential variables that gives contrasting results. Hopefully you hook up with some kick-@ss peeps and rock it together.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ubi-Zoro Go to original post
    Hey JJStarKill,

Sorry to hear you've had such negative experiences so far in your switch to PC. The dev team is aware of the issues with toxicity in the game and they are working on more ways to combat it in the many forms it can appear.

I always recommend something you mentioned - finding a reliable squad/friends to play with. That is the easiest way to avoid toxic teammates altogether, for the time being. I hope you'll have better luck in your next sessions!
    Really Zoro... just freaking really??

How about the dev-team work on actually fixing the problems with the game, the broken hit-register, the really bad servers, the bugs and glitches... how about they actually really focus on fixing the core of the broken freaking game... the toxicity is 99% Ubisoft's fault for lying and deceiving their players and community for years now...

I am tired of hearing your bull excuses... Seriously... tell the Dev team to either fix the game or quit and go find a day job they can handle... and give the jobs to people that actually know what the hell they are doing... This is pathetic on a new level, EA is known for pushing Dev, but really what is you guys excuse??

Ohh is it the Community that's the issue??

Maybe, lets blame the community for their toxicity, don't look at the companies incompetence to fix a game for 3 years.. maybe a new OP- health this summer??

How about stop, giving is bull excuses and all that crap, and give us the truth, are are there plans to actually fix the game and make it run smooth, or are you gonna milk us the community and costumers, for more stupid skins and other cosmetics??

Now answer me that, honestly...

Ubi-Zoro's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by BeefJerky82 Go to original post
    are are there plans to actually fix the game and make it run smooth

Now answer me that, honestly...
    Yes, absolutely. The team is and will continue to work on fixing technical issues and improving things like stability and connectivity.

I'm not sure where the idea that working on combatting toxicity and fixing bugs are mutually exclusive or require full-time attention from the entire staff of developers, but that's not how it works.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ubi-Zoro Go to original post
    Yes, absolutely. The team is and will continue to work on fixing technical issues and improving things like stability and connectivity.

I'm not sure where the idea that working on combatting toxicity and fixing bugs are mutually exclusive or require full-time attention from the entire staff of developers, but that's not how it works.
    I will add this point in, it's the smurfing (which seems to be at a crazy high rate in this game), players who de-rank themselves are attempting making this an elitist game. Hit reg is a big issue also just abusing some of the games broken mechanics. (ash's small hitbox for example) I just hope in the near future there are some targets to improve it because this is what's making rainbow so toxic on top of the trolling TK.