Thread: I'm really worry about this pick and ban feature | Forums

I'm really worry about this pick and ban feature

For some reason if ubisoft add this option to ranked matches im sure that i can never play blitz or cav for ever , people banning blitz and cav literally every single time for no reason

adding this option to ranked match can be frustrating af
     3 people found this helpful

Morfanos's Avatar Senior Member
    Are you playing solo or with a group? From personal experience, this seems to be more of a problem when going at it solo. When I play with a group, we never ban these(because we don't have any problem with them) and most of the people we play against seems to prefer to ban Lion more than anyone else. Basically, by playing with a group, you halve the chance of having all the same ops being banned all the time.

Hell, even communicating with your team if you play solo and tell them not to ban X operators might be enough. Have you tried it?
     2 people found this helpful

"For no reason" lol

They are being banned for a reason. Don't be so disingenuous lol

Originally Posted by Morfanos Go to original post
    Are you playing solo or with a group? From personal experience, this seems to be more of a problem when going at it solo. When I play with a group, we never ban these(because we don't have any problem with them) and most of the people we play against seems to prefer to ban Lion more than anyone else. Basically, by playing with a group, you halve the chance of having all the same ops being banned all the time.

Hell, even communicating with your team if you play solo and tell them not to ban X operators might be enough. Have you tried it?
    some times solo and some times with my squad , to be honest i dont have any problem with these operators either . for me enemy blitz is only a free kill .

as i've mentioned frost , valk and cav are my main def operators and im using their shotguns , every time im seeing a blitz i just need to run into his face knife him in oder to move his shield then hit him with 2 shotgun bullets and thats it , i dont know why people scare blitz so much while its easy to counter , same goes to cav just by using jackal and dokk its easy to find and kill her

talking about communicating yesterday i opened my mic and i told my team to ban blackbeard instead of blitz and in response 2 of them said " stfu , you are noob , we must ban blitz " so yeah... i dont think communicating will be helpful when you are playing with randoms ...

Originally Posted by CoyoteXStarrk Go to original post
    "For no reason" lol

They are being banned for a reason. Don't be so disingenuous lol
    may i know the reason then ? because as far as i can see both blitz and cav are easy to counter , only because you cant counter them doesn't mean that they are op af

I hope they add it to ranked that's one bullet i can save not dealing with Lesion on my team

Sgt Astor's Avatar Senior Member
    People don't really think strategically, they just ban ops they don't like to play against...
     1 people found this helpful

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    I don't think they should pick and ban Ranked. It should be it's own gig.

I've thought about this some more and I think Casual should simply be an endless supply of rounds with no end. Then we have pick-n-ban for our featured mode..and finally we have Ranked (with or without a 5 man lock on it).

I'd be fine with an implemented pick and ban in ranked. I kind've work on a Jack of All trades level. I have my favorites but I work on any of the operators

Ubi-Zoro's Avatar Community Representative
    I don't think it would be quite as bad as you fear, especially as more operators are added and adjusted.
     1 people found this helpful