Thread: Got teamkilled in casual | Forums

Ubi-Zoro's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Corisha Go to original post
    Hey ima pass you a discord link in your PM. I have a crew who would love to teach you the ropes.
    Perfect, Corisha! Thanks for the help!

i remember when im new too ,everyone so toxic ,teamkilled , votekick ...

i think this game need separate channel for new player from lv 1 - 20 , anyone play warface ? something like that

Ubi-Zoro's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by iSEEYOU69 Go to original post
    i remember when im new too ,everyone so toxic ,teamkilled , votekick ...

i think this game need separate channel for new player from lv 1 - 20 ,
    What about older players who are introducing friends to the game? Would they need to wait until they hit level 21 to queue with their friends?

Just got TKed again. Third time today. Started off with small dmg. Took turns dealing dmg over different rounds so they can’t get booted straight off.
     2 people found this helpful

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Dhk2019 Go to original post
    Hey guys, new R6 player on Xbox One. Trying out the game in casual because still learning, got teamkilled four times in seven matches.

Either spawnkill headshot, or random nitro cells, but I feel like this game needs drastic adjustments.
    It's a hazing thing. One of my ps4 mates switched to Xbox and he told me how bad it was. Unfortunately for that there's not that much you can do except play with at least one friend or start 'session grouping' with randoms. Good luck!

Bump. Issue getting worse.
     1 people found this helpful

He’s probably left the game.

Like many others due to toxicity and TK

Originally Posted by Ubi-Zoro Go to original post
    Hey Dhk2019!

Sorry to hear you've had bad luck with your teammates so far! I'd recommend finding a few likeminded/similarly skilled players you can squad with to avoid those types of troubles.

You can probably find a few possible candidates here on the forums. When you do meet good players in matchmaking, invite them to squad up — continue adding good players you meet until you've got a full squad! Then you'll have some new friends, too!
    Squadding up is not a solution that the company should be pushing.

We payed good money for this game and my God if you cannot control the toxicity admit that and stop acting like you give a crap

Telling players to solve the issue ourselves is not a solution, we are asking your company to do something, not to get a bs response about how we should pressure friends and family to buy the game just so the toxicity problem you have failed to find a solution for will disappear.

Get out of here with that.

I had a similar experience when i first picked this game up about 18 months back. Put me off and i quit it. Bought it again on offer over the free weekend and whilst it was better then it was first time around TKing is still a big big issue. This game does have a toxic element to it but the same could be said about most games. No racist or abusive language but TKing a lone is enough to allow it be called toxic. But then again i think there's a young player mess around element in this game.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Zoro Go to original post
    Hey Dhk2019!

Sorry to hear you've had bad luck with your teammates so far! I'd recommend finding a few likeminded/similarly skilled players you can squad with to avoid those types of troubles.

You can probably find a few possible candidates here on the forums. When you do meet good players in matchmaking, invite them to squad up — continue adding good players you meet until you've got a full squad! Then you'll have some new friends, too!
    Honestly most of the people I meet are either quiet, or they're loud and racist. I'd love to see a decent part of this community at this point.
    Hell if you have the ability go check my last game. You'll love it. (Got votekicked before the game started)