Thread: Got teamkilled in casual | Forums

  1. #1

    Got teamkilled in casual

    Hey guys, new R6 player on Xbox One. Trying out the game in casual because still learning, got teamkilled four times in seven matches.

    Either spawnkill headshot, or random nitro cells, but I feel like this game needs drastic adjustments.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Morfanos's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,689
    There's a lot of everything in Siege.

    A terribly toxic community that feeds on other people's suffering... ... and amazing groups of people who will gladly team up with you and even help you get better at this game by teaching you how to play.

    It's not an easy thing to do, especially for new players, but try to make friends to group up with as soon as possible. Use your mic! As much as humanly possible, even if this is only to say hello or well played. The more you communicate, the more likely you are to attract nice people, as long as you are nice yourself. This will not only increase your odd of having fun match with strategy and tactics planned in advance but reduce the potential number of toxic player you'll encounter.

    I guess I'm trying to say that the best way to avoid this type of behavior is by playing with friends(new or old).

    Good luck!
     2 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  3. #3
    Ubi-Zoro's Avatar Community Representative
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    5,019
    Hey Dhk2019!

    Sorry to hear you've had bad luck with your teammates so far! I'd recommend finding a few likeminded/similarly skilled players you can squad with to avoid those types of troubles.

    You can probably find a few possible candidates here on the forums. When you do meet good players in matchmaking, invite them to squad up — continue adding good players you meet until you've got a full squad! Then you'll have some new friends, too!
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by Ubi-Zoro Go to original post
    Hey Dhk2019!

    Sorry to hear you've had bad luck with your teammates so far! I'd recommend finding a few likeminded/similarly skilled players you can squad with to avoid those types of troubles.

    You can probably find a few possible candidates here on the forums.When you do meet good players in matchmaking, invite them to squad up — continue adding good players you meet until you've got a full squad! Then you'll have some new friends, too!
    Lol, the game is so toxic and filled with racist rants. Your going to get team killed because Ubisoft does nothing about anything. I hear the n word and homophobic slurs in every match where people are actually talking. They don’t care about anything but more money. I suggest you get to rank 20 and learn in ranked. That way you can’t get kicked and you will have better matchmaking with like skilled players. Or, go play something else.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Ubi-Zoro's Avatar Community Representative
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    5,019
    Originally Posted by meanGREENnugget Go to original post
    Lol, the game is so toxic and filled with racist rants. Your going to get team killed because Ubisoft does nothing about anything. I hear the n word and homophobic slurs in every match where people are actually talking. They don’t care about anything but more money. .
    TKs are dealt with automatically, as are punishments for leaving matches.
    We've implemented toxicity filters and have chat/voice mutes for individual players. You can also submit clips of players who are using VOIP to be toxic/racist/etc directly to our support team.

    The team is also continuing to work on measures to combat toxicity in the many forms it comes in.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by Ubi-Zoro Go to original post
    TKs are dealt with automatically, as are punishments for leaving matches.
    We've implemented toxicity filters and have chat/voice mutes for individual players. You can also submit clips of players who are using VOIP to be toxic/racist/etc directly to our support team.

    The team is also continuing to work on measures to combat toxicity in the many forms it comes in.
    How about banning m&k on console? Why not even address xim4 adapters that are rampantly being used on console? It’s cheating. PC players ruin steam, then they come to console and use m&k and macros? How about addressing that? It is ruining the game for actual console players and is the highest form of cheating. You watch this game rapidly die and don’t even acknowledge its existence.
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Also I know you won’t respond to this specifically because YOU DON’T CARE!!!
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Ubi-Zoro's Avatar Community Representative
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    5,019
    Originally Posted by meanGREENnugget Go to original post
    Also I know you won’t respond to this specifically because YOU DON’T CARE!!!
    I just don't have any update or information to share on it, it doesn't mean I don't see it, don't care, or haven't been pushing the comments forward to the team. We report everything, we just don't always have something of merit to add to the discussion.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by Ubi-Zoro Go to original post
    I just don't have any update or information to share on it, it doesn't mean I don't see it, don't care, or haven't been pushing the comments forward to the team. We report everything, we just don't always have something of merit to add to the discussion.
    Do something about m&k on console or watch the game die.
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by Dhk2019 Go to original post
    Hey guys, new R6 player on Xbox One. Trying out the game in casual because still learning, got teamkilled four times in seven matches.

    Either spawnkill headshot, or random nitro cells, but I feel like this game needs drastic adjustments.
    Hey ima pass you a discord link in your PM. I have a crew who would love to teach you the ropes.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post