Thread: [XB360]Ubi Club not woking in any game of AC franchise | Forums

Ubi Club not woking in any game of AC franchise

Helo, It's been a week since I've been trying to access the Uplay application inside the game to redeem themes and rewards.

When I try to open the application, it just loads a screen with a QR Code (which points to the ubi club website).

the smartphone app works fine, but I can not redeem themes, just on the console.

Also i have tried in AC: Rogue, Black Flag, III and Brotherhood. all with the same QR Code screen.

Same here ps3 black flag, cannot get past the club screen.

UbiSailorScout's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    As scallywag42015 linked, the club no longer works on PS3 or XB360. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you. You should be able to access them on the club website at club.ubi.com.

The "inconvenience" is that we can longer play our games

UbiSailorScout's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    While you will still be able to connect with your Ubisoft account in this game, you won’t be able to interact with Ubisoft Club Benefits, like unlock Club Rewards or follow their completion of Club Classic Challenges directly from the game. On both Club website and Club mobile application, you will be able to check Ubisoft Club Challenges related to the game you're currently playing and also redeem Club Rewards.