Ubi-Swaguchi's Avatar Community Representative

[COMPLETED][MAINTENANCE] Private Beta Maintenance Time Frame

Agents!

Private Beta server maintenance is incoming tomorrow,
    Friday, February 8th 2019:
    9:30 AM CET / 3:30 AM EST / 12:30 AM PST,

It will last approximately 3 hours.

Edit: The maintenance is now complete, thank you all for your patience.
     8 people found this helpful

Any "Patch Notes" ?

3 Hours?! Will you be extending the Beta end time by the same amount?

Someone around the world always gets screwed by these server maintenance periods, and it's always us Aussies ... this period is 8.30pm till 11.30pm for us on the East Coast, lucky for me I am home today and getting in some serious time with the beta :-)
     1 people found this helpful

You really need an extra 3 hours? Just let them fix the game and enjoy the other 72 hours.
     2 people found this helpful

Someone around the world always gets screwed by these server maintenance periods, and it's always us Aussies ... this period is 8.30pm till 11.30pm for us on the East Coast, lucky for me I am home today and getting in some serious time with the beta :-)

Thanks for the info

Hopefully they are fixing the Delta errors, which will save far more than 3 hrs in the end.
     3 people found this helpful

Yeah, calling ********. one day in, a limited "beta" does not require server maintenance. This is we've encountered so many bugs we didn't expect people to notice that we actually have to pull the game offline for a few hours, so we can drop in the patch we were planning to do right before/ after release.

Honesty is always appreciated.

:/ That's exactly the time frame i have to play. Well at least ubisoft didn't inform player on the last day of the beta that the beta started two days ago... like EA did with anthem ^^

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►