ChampionRuby50g's Avatar Senior Member

Team breaking warnings and deaths

Again Ubisoft, I ask you to please change the breaking system. When fighting it becomes impossible to see for crucial time. It’s outdated, and getting in the way of opportunities to rally and potentially win.
     5 people found this helpful

+1.

Please Ubi, we've been asking for this change since season 1. Along with the leave notification blocking the lobby chat box after a match. Also please let us skip the annoying level up crap. Never have time to edit our heros or leave a match in time because we're stuck with "You've leveled up!" for 10 minutes.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Champagne__Papi Go to original post
    +1.

Please Ubi, we've been asking for this change since season 1. Along with the leave notification blocking the lobby chat box after a match. Also please let us skip the annoying level up crap. Never have time to edit our heros or leave a match in time because we're stuck with "You've leveled up!" for 10 minutes.
    +1 for this
     1 people found this helpful

+ 1 YES PLEASE.

Sidenote: I saw a Black Prior commit suicide today, I honestly didn't know how to react. He literally ran up to us, matrix dodged our attacks and majestically jumped off the clif into his doom. It was kind of impressive. Goodnight.

I know that even if this does get seen, it’ll just be the standard reply “we’ve seen these complaints before and continue to let the team know about it”. Well why in the fcuk has nothing been done about it for 2 years when it’s been a complaint for 2 years? The team clearly doesn’t care about the quality of life in the game, or just blatantly ignores everything that comes off the forum. I might make a Reddit account and then finally we could get needed changes because clearly Reddit is the favourite and go to, as did Pope not mentioned that they will be looking to Reddit for questions or something like that? It’s a really great look when a community manager for the company is so open to how much they prefer a 3rd party website compared to their own official forums. +1 for professionalism!

My changes would be:

Remove the whole "unlocked highlight" crap at the end of a game. I can already see what I unlocked or that I leveled up. I don't need to be forced out of a game because it's the only way to sort out orders/character changes before starting another match.

Instead of the massive banner and the hero pop ups at the left/right sides of the screens. Just use a similar banner to whats in Breach at the top of the screen but for whichever side is breaking and the simple voice warning we get now.

Also bring back Apollyon as the announcer!

Originally Posted by Kryltic Go to original post
    Also bring back Apollyon as the announcer!
    YES YES YES !!!

So much better then this native european trying to do a japanese accent.

Also please shorten or entirely remove that annoying Faction War news everytime I enter the multiplayer. It server no purpose at all, it's just annoying!

UbiInsulin's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by ChampionRuby50g Go to original post
    I know that even if this does get seen, it’ll just be the standard reply “we’ve seen these complaints before and continue to let the team know about it”. Well why in the fcuk has nothing been done about it for 2 years when it’s been a complaint for 2 years? The team clearly doesn’t care about the quality of life in the game, or just blatantly ignores everything that comes off the forum. I might make a Reddit account and then finally we could get needed changes because clearly Reddit is the favourite and go to, as did Pope not mentioned that they will be looking to Reddit for questions or something like that? It’s a really great look when a community manager for the company is so open to how much they prefer a 3rd party website compared to their own official forums. +1 for professionalism!
    I personally source what I report from here, Reddit, Steam, and social media. It all can make it to the team.

And I vastly prefer acknowledging threads when I can to the alternative, so here it comes: I will pass this feedback to the team again.

(sorry to mildly necro this thread)

Originally Posted by UbiInsulin Go to original post
    I personally source what I report from here, Reddit, Steam, and social media.

I think some of the perception is that Reddit memes are preferred to actual suggestions & feedback. When I look at Reddit, I typically use this flair to find actual topics that are being discussed: https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/se...=week&sort=top . I also look at r/competitiveforhonor, which tolerates 0 meme-ing.

It is important to sometimes engage with people who are just goofing around and making things because they're inspired by For Honor. It's as much a part of the FH community as people who take the lore super-seriously, or people who write in-depth rework proposals. It isn't more important than serious feedback, and I'm not passing Reddit memes on to the team instead of real stuff.

(sorry to mildly necro this thread)
    I did end up making a reddit account and saw you where modding on those subreddits too. That quote you quoted off me, I was just over it at the time of posting. I did come of harsher than I intended. I don't mean to say that Reddit doesnt have any valuable feedback, but it doesnt make sense to me that the Official forums never get mentioned by Community managers like Pope and the devs on the stream. The first thing always brought up is Reddit. It makes us feel ignored. I joined the forums with the thought that my feedback would be making a difference, but when we never get mentioned so its like what we say doesn't have an impact. Even just an acknowledgment of us, or if the team ever make a poll why doesn't it get stickied in the forum? It always goes to reddit.

But don't say sorry for necroing the thread. I always appreciate you saying whats gotta be said, and despite what i said earlier, its good to get mod attention on these things.

Inzzane_79's Avatar Member
    I will never understand why stuff like Reddit seems to be more important to Devs than their own Forums. Your Forum should be your first source of information from the community and not Reddit or Twitter or Facebook or whatever else

Also +1 on this Topic