Thread: Goobi Please | Forums

The only problem is I only queue with my close friends, most people are just perverts if I add them, so I can only solo queue if they aren't on.

I'll try some matches post patch, but PC might be different.
     1 people found this helpful

You're actually a guy, why do you care about "most people are just perverts if I add them,"

Good joke, too bad even if I was a guy it wouldn't fix my problem.

Originally Posted by StopImCute Go to original post
    Good joke, too bad even if I was a guy it wouldn't fix my problem.
    Your problem was solved actually
    I told you simply don't play Casual
    Go in as a 3 man if not just a 2man squad problem solved

So your "solution" is don't play the game unless I have people to queue with? Great system.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by StopImCute Go to original post
    I'll try some matches post patch, but PC might be different.
    Did you try it yet?..and did you experience less ongoing matches?

It's night and day for me.

It was more 7/10 instead of 9/10 matches. Probably just lucky though.

Wtf is wrong with you guys???
    I don’t care whether we are talking to a Girl or boy
    That ongoing stuff is definitely annoying.
    “Don’t play solo” is a dumb answer. Often I can’t play with my friends, because they aren’t online when I am; at the evening I spent my time with my gf.
    9/10 are ongoing, I lose 90% of those ongoing matches because it’s already 0-2 or something like that.
    This is definitely an issue, casual became more a Chatroom ppl do dumb stuff.

After a long day I might not want to play a ranked match. I want to play casual. In no Game in my life i Met so many Hop on hop off situations.

I don’t care about winning or losing in casual, as long as I get a good game.
    But ongoing matches are rarely funny.

Edit:
    My solution:

When I’m finishing a game and press the button “find another match” the chances to get a fresh game should be higher than if I just leave the game ongoing.

The easiest way to get a fresh match is enable all game modes and disable maps that are commonly played on

Ubi-Zoro's Avatar Community Representative
    It's a double-edged sword. Without join-in-progress, you'd never have a replacement player brought into your game. Anytime anyone leaves or disconnects, you're stuck at a disadvantage.

The best advice I can give at the moment is to find even just 1 person to queue with. Even if you can get just 1 random player to "stay with team" at the end of a match, you shouldn't have to deal with it beyond that.