Thread: Goobi Please | Forums

Goobi Please

So over the past few months I've noticed that when I solo queue I always(9/10 games)join a match in progress. Can there be something done so there's maybe a option to turn joining games in progress off(I know queues would be longer, but idc) or make leaving games actually lead to bans.

With the current system I literally can't play until my friends are on because joining games that are 0-2 gets old really fast.
     2 people found this helpful

Simple just don't play casual
     1 people found this helpful

I would play ranked, but I'm platinum and solo queue at this elo is near impossible, so I only play ranked with premade.

Originally Posted by StopImCute Go to original post
    I would play ranked, but I'm platinum and solo queue at this elo is near impossible, so I only play ranked with premade.
    Plat means nothing

Plat means nothing on console, I play PC.

Plat means nothing on console, I play PC.
    So again plat means nothing on PC just the same..

Except it does, if I had to guess plat3+ is maybe 5-10% of the community on PC and if you didn't solo queue ranked maybe your KD wouldn't be negative.

Besides your random flex, solo queue on R6 shouldn't always be a match in progress. It takes away from the game when you only have one round to turn a match around.

Except it does, if I had to guess plat3+ is maybe 5-10% of the community on PC and if you didn't solo queue ranked maybe your KD wouldn't be negative.

Besides your random flex, solo queue on R6 shouldn't always be a match in progress. It takes away from the game when you only have one round to turn a match around.
    Lol ok

Why would you want to play a match knowing you will get Teamkilled? And be down 3 people every round

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    If you can scrounge up just one more person during your casual playtime then you will hardly encounter ongoing matches.

They wont ever ban you for leaving a casual match, but they might try to get players to start grouping up out of necessity . It's basically a win win for everyone.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    I have to add that after todays ps4 update I have only been put into an ongoing match (during my solo play) once in about 10 matches. I don't know if it's just coincidence or they tweaked it, but it's much better than before.