Thread: Helo insertion for Attackers | Forums

What if in order to combat this, defenders can't leave for 3 or 4 seconds after the match has started. There, fixed, No cheap nitro runs.

A helicopter drop would be a nice thing to have in the game, and of course it could be designed in such a way as to prevent abuses so arguing against it on that sort of basis is invalid.
     1 people found this helpful

Again, the easiest counter to run outs is either make to where you either get instantly detected once outside, or extend the time defenders can't leave to about 4 to 5 seconds in the start of the round. That would combat casual runouts people deal with as is.

Ubi-Zoro's Avatar Community Representative
    I'm not certain on the official why the helo drop was never implemented.
    If I had to guess, I'd bet it was never included because it would make it too easy for Attackers to be immediately on the building.

Perhaps I have an unpopular opinion, but approaching the building as an Attacker is fun/tense for me. The knowledge that someone is probably peeking you adds so much tension to what would otherwise be an uneventful, boring walk.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Zoro Go to original post
    I'm not certain on the official why the helo drop was never implemented.
    If I had to guess, I'd bet it was never included because it would make it too easy for Attackers to be immediately on the building.

Perhaps I have an unpopular opinion, but approaching the building as an Attacker is fun/tense for me. The knowledge that someone is probably peeking you adds so much tension to what would otherwise be an uneventful, boring walk.
    Lol or on some maps the tension of dying immediately as you get off your drone
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by feffreyfeffrey Go to original post
    Lol or on some maps the tension of dying immediately as you get off your drone
    I'm always able to submit clips of spawnkilling incidents to the team if you've been running into issues. You can post here or PM me and I'll pass it on to the team so they can examine and make adjustments if needed.

I'm always able to submit clips of spawnkilling incidents to the team if you've been running into issues. You can post here or PM me and I'll pass it on to the team so they can examine and make adjustments if needed.
    I'll just tell you how to do it again my aim ain't to good to consistently do it

-Club house-
    -Go to strip Club and rip down the door next to bathroom-
    -look towards construction spawn behind the excavator-
    -there is a spot where attackers head will spawn and only the head is visible
    -you step out and fire-

You'll get one if more than one spawn there

Originally Posted by feffreyfeffrey Go to original post
    I'll just tell you how to do it again my aim ain't to good to consistently do it

-Club house-
    -Go to strip Club and rip down the door next to bathroom-
    -look towards construction spawn behind the excavator-
    -there is a spot where attackers head will spawn and only the head is visible
    -you step out and fire-

You'll get one if more than one spawn there
    Thank you for the specifics! I'll make a note for my report.

Thank you for the specifics! I'll make a note for my report.
    Here is another:

On bank run to door by alley.

Jump out/through door as soon as round starts.

Head to the left

Just as attackers pull out weapons you will already have got visual on them

Enjoy your free kills unless you potato (but you won't because they have no where to go but forward towards you

Get spotted after you have killed every one in ally.

Works at least once a game.

Want another?

Theme park, pick acog using operator, go up stairs to room next to day care, wait for round to start.

Wait about 5 seconds.

Bust through door and look down stairs.

Operators who spawned have just left spawn and can only see your feet because of angle.

You can see their heads.

Enjoy your 3 seconds of free kills before you get spotted.

Super effective.

I've got more just ask.