Originally Posted by Lursmani Go to original post
    Well seeing as this is Ubisoft, it might take a while. It should be a quick fix(judging by how quickly other games have fixed the SSE issue) if they're devoted to it but I highly doubt they're gonna prioritize this unfortunately.
    Guess its not a top priority cause we are such a minority. Feelsbadman

Ticket #08026799

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Our team is aware of this issue. We appreciate the reports and the players who reach out with their system files. We hope to have more information soon.
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by UbiGabrinth Go to original post
    Our team is aware of this issue. We appreciate the reports and the players who reach out with their system files. We hope to have more information soon.
    Really appreciate it, man. After the "**** you" responses from Apex Legends mods, it's good to know that you guys are taking this issue seriously.

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    The team is continuing to actively work on this issue. We aim to have a fix for an upcoming update.
     2 people found this helpful

Ticket # 08047013

same here. i want to try apex legends but same like for honor splash then nothing....

Heart broken again

I had some hope with today's update, but nop... still not able to run FH.

(and I'm getting bored of assassin's creed )

Lursmani you were right, there is something with EAC that requires SSE 4.2 which most 775 cpus dont have. Cause the same happens in apex legends. The only difference (thank god) is that ubisoft is trying to fix this. Im glad they are. I really miss for honor.

Still not sure if it's EAC for sure. I tested Robocraft which also uses EAC and it launched fine. I think it's more related to the games themselves, as a lot of console ports seem to have this issue with SSE 4.2 requirements lately. But who knows, maybe it is EAC ****ing up, wouldn't be surprising at all given how terrible it is.