Thread: [ALL CONSOLES] World Dance Floor disconnecting every 15-20 mins | Forums

littlesiha's Avatar Junior Member

[ALL CONSOLES] World Dance Floor disconnecting every 15-20 mins

Hey guys!

So I just wanted to make a thread for this because I've been seeing it happen to everyone. Every year after Christmas, when the amount of people on the World Dance Floor doubles or triples, the servers start to kick everyone off really frequently and it can be very frustrating. I don't take part in the Weekly Tournaments, but my friends who do have been getting kicked off at least once every week this year. I know this issue isn't due to my internet because we have Gigabit fiber and have already done port forwarding on our router from LAST year's WDF issues.

I do Community WDF days every Sunday on my Twitch stream and it's annoying to be kicked off so often, and doesn't really paint a good light for the game. I haven't been keeping track of how many times it happens, but I have a clip of me getting disconnected after just one song https://clips.twitch.tv/PoliteObeseWebSoBayed

I've already submitted a case for this (07854580), so I'm hoping it gets looked into, but I also wanted to create this thread for others to post about their experience since I only play on the WDF once a week.

I hope it's able to get fixed, thanks for listening!
     2 people found this helpful

I agree and hope something would be done to fix this. Especially the weekly tournaments have been unplayable ever since Christmas, I've disconnected on every single on of them and most of my friends have as well. A lot of people come to WDF just to play the weekly tournament, so it's a bummer, that it can't be enjoyed as the competitive event that it is.
     1 people found this helpful

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    I'm sorry to hear you are having troubles with disconnections! I'll report up this issue to the team.

Thank you so much!

UbiSailorScout's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey littlesiha! An agent appears to have answered your ticket asking for a bit more information. If you could update your ticket with the requested screenshots, that would be great! We appreciate your help reporting this issue

Hey guys, I've been through the whole troubleshooting routine and two Ubisoft Support tickets later, I'm still getting disconnected at the same frequency. I don't want to sound pushy, but this issue is not only happening to me and this happens every year around the same time. I hope you guys are able to fix this because it's very frustrating. Just in case you need it, I submitted another case, #08023759.

Clip links of disconnect:

https://clips.twitch.tv/Philanthropi...SnoodAsianGlow

https://clips.twitch.tv/RelatedDiffi...aLeeroyJenkins

Thanks a lot for taking the time to help!

Hi again, littlesiha. Did you change your DNS settings as recommended by Nicholas L. on your ticket? Especially if you live somewhat far from a large city this can be very helpful.

Yes, I did everything they asked me to and changed every network setting. I didn't want to contact until I had tried everything they gave me.

I'm sorry to hear you're continuing to have issues, then! Could you let me know what you've noticed related to World Dance Floor disconnecting? Is there a time of day when this happens? You said it's related to the time of year. I assume the Holiday season?