Thread: Crouch and Lean Spamming | Forums

Ubi-Boat's Avatar Community Staff

Crouch and Lean Spamming

Recently, we have seen a rise of players encountering abusive crouch and lean spamming. To counter this, the team is actively working on how we want to approach the problem and planning our next steps.

We are currently prototyping a few systems to address this. More details will be shared about our exact methodology as we draw closer to a final version.
     12 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ubi-Boat Go to original post
    Recently, we have seen a rise of players encountering abusive crouch and lean spamming. To counter this, the team is actively working on how we want to approach the problem and planning our next steps.

We are currently prototyping a few systems to address this. More details will be shared about our exact methodology as we draw closer to a final version.
    Very good to hear Ubi, 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
     2 people found this helpful

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Extremely good news! Thank you!

Absolutely amazing news. This is exactly what siege needs, more tactical gameplay, less cheesy mechanics.
     3 people found this helpful

N3mB0t's Avatar Senior Member
    very good news , but the choice of words makes me feel we are very far away from seeing it "fixed" , im mildly excited only.
     1 people found this helpful

so why not ad scope sway to help with this issue and a few others.

Originally Posted by ArcAnge1.BAC Go to original post
    so why not ad scope sway to help with this issue and a few others.
    scope sway would have too much of an impact on the way we are used to movement on siege and in my opinion it would just make everyones experience worse , that is not the way to solving this problem , we dont need even more RNG in game.

Originally Posted by N3mB0t Go to original post
    scope sway would have too much of an impact on the way we are used to movement on siege and in my opinion it would just make everyones experience worse , that is not the way to solving this problem , we dont need even more RNG in game.
    Depends on if it was true scope sway like Killing Floor, that was a game where scope sway was no joke.
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ubi-Boat Go to original post

So glad to hear this. This is the sort of thing that makes me WANT to continue putting money into Siege.

Originally Posted by I___DRIVER___I Go to original post
    So glad to hear this. This is the sort of thing that makes me WANT to continue putting money into Siege.

i didnt see anything that gave me the same will... you do realize this post from them is half a year late already? and that a fix coming will take at least another half year?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►