Thread: [SPOILER] DLC 1.2 - Production Update | Forums

UbiPhobos's Avatar Community Manager

[SPOILER] DLC 1.2 - Production Update

Hello all,

After hearing player feedback and discussing within the development team we are making changes to a cutscene and some dialogue in Shadow Heritage to better reflect the nature of the relationship for players selecting a non-romantic storyline. These changes, along with renaming a trophy/achievement, are being made now and will be implemented in an upcoming patch.

Weve also been carefully looking at the next episode, Bloodline, to ensure the paths that players experience mirror the choices they make in game.
     27 people found this helpful

fishbone76's Avatar Member
    This is amazing news! Thank you very much! :d
     2 people found this helpful

Yes, thank you so much.

Thank you so much for listening to the feedbacks. This is much much much appreciated!
     5 people found this helpful

What about for those of us who were very excited about our choices in the second episode?
     4 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by RichCrom Go to original post
    What about for those of us who were very excited about our choices in the second episode?
    What choices? It didn't have any. Also logically you still keep the "choices" you made anyway. It's for those who didn't play the dlc and or wanted it to have actual choices.

So will the last portion of the DLC episode will be made available to play again? Or will the changes only take in effect for those people who haven't played the DLC yet?

Good news, everyone.

I also hope that means Kassandra no more has those weird automated looks at him like she's in love, even when you reject him. These looks should only be possible when she's actually romancing him.
     16 people found this helpful

I don't post on forums usually, but I logged in specifically to THANK YOU for that. I'm a long-time fan of Assassin's Creed, replaying Ezio Trilogy for N-th time right now. I was planning to buy Odyssey sometime in the next month or two at most. After news about forced heteronormativity, despite previous promises, I was heartbroken, it felt like a complete betrayal and I was ready to abandon the franchise altogether, never buying any of its titles again. Because it WAS huge, it's not "just a minor mistake". Now, I have hope.

Thanks. I hope we'll never have to see something like that again. I hope I'll be able to buy your games for many more years without any doubts about their content.
     6 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... Last ►►