Guide to Enemies Health

Update: (08/14/19)
    Thanks to raddevbor for sharing the detailed list for level 99 and nightmare difficulty. You can use the formulas in the post to convert the values to other difficulties.

Update:
    Thanks to tetracycloide and OldenOne for providing the additional details on how to convert the level 70 values, reported below to level 99 values and how these values change according to the difficulty you are playing on.

tetracycloide:
    Nightmare at 99
    Mythicals are about 17 million
    Mercenaries and polemarchs are 3542437

you could take every one of those values (at level 70) and scale them up to 99 but multiplying them by 3542437 / 1367748.

OldenOne:
    Hard is 80% as difficult as Nightmare
    Normal is 83% as difficult as Hard, and 67% as difficult as Nightmare
    Easy is 75% as difficult as Normal, and 50% as difficult as Nightmare.

it appears that the damage required increases by 8.9% each level.

Original Post:
    So alot of people are using epic gears, with interesting engravings to maximize the performance of their builds. But what I have seen is damage values, which are overkills. This is particularly common with people using alot of assassin and crit damage together. So I am sharing bellow the health of various enemies, so people can look at these values and adjust anything in their build which is overkill.

Here is an example of overkill. Say you have assassin damage of 200k and crit damage of 250% at full health. Then your critical assassination, if it becomes a crit will deal (200k*3) + (200k*3)*2.5 = 2.1M. The health of merc at level 70 on nightmare is 1.36M. So essentially 2.1M - 1.36M = 740k damage which is overkills.

All health values are of enemies at nightmare difficulty at level 70. I will adjust the values, and maybe add more for lower difficulties later.

Mythical Beasts:
    Arges The Bright One: ~7M

Mercenaries:
    1.36M

Spartans:
    Brute: 273k
    Hipolite: 547k
    polymarch:1.36M
    soldiers (carrying spears and round shields): 291k
    leader: 607k
    light soldier (with spears, no shield): 182k
    guys with mohawk helmet (carrying sword and round shield): 323k

Athenians:
    Marksmen: 455k
    archer: 121k
    round shield guy: 182k
    big round shield guy: 364k
    leader: 607k
    Hipolite: 508k
    guys with mohawk helmet: 303k

Civilians:
    ~70-100k

Animals:
    Lions: 235k
    Wolves: 121k

If you have health values at different difficulties or levels, do share.
     1 people found this helpful

Just out of curiosity ShowStoppa do you have any numbers on the mythical monsters,I know they must be considerably higher but the one I'm most curios about is Medusa...Thanks and thanks for the health numbers!!!

doomsdaybunnies's Avatar Member
    awesome work!, How do you get it to numbers?

Originally Posted by HonorThyDragon Go to original post
    Just out of curiosity ShowStoppa do you have any numbers on the mythical monsters,I know they must be considerably higher but the one I'm most curios about is Medusa...Thanks and thanks for the health numbers!!!
    I have already defeated the mythical creatures, so it will be a while before I go back and check their health numbers. But getting health numbers for them will be a little difficult given you can't one-hit them.

Originally Posted by Richardi78 Go to original post
    awesome work!, How do you get it to numbers?
    My hybrid assassin/sword build can one-hit all enemies at nightmare difficulty. When you one hit an enemy ,the damage number shown at the top is not the actual damage of your hit, but rather the health taken away from enemy. I have calculated using that method.
    Whenever you one-hit something using assassin damage. just record the number at the top along with your difficulty and your level.

Curious, because I melee hit a spartan big shield dude for 3 million, if you want pic Iíll upload it for your testing. But that does mean that enemy health was around 3 million something? It was yesterday so Iím curious as the patch mustíve increased heir health maybe. And yea I only play nightmare so yea let me know Iím intrigued and nice work you just made a lot of people life easier

Originally Posted by Infinite4life Go to original post
    Curious, because I melee hit a spartan big shield dude for 3 million, if you want pic I’ll upload it for your testing. But that does mean that enemy health was around 3 million something? It was yesterday so I’m curious as the patch must’ve increased heir health maybe. And yea I only play nightmare so yea let me know I’m intrigued and nice work you just made a lot of people life easier
    Do share the pic. I have tested before and after update, and health has remained same. These numbers are from after update. 3M melee hit will be awesome to see nevertheless along with how you were actually able to do it.

As for the above method, I have heard some people say that hunter and warrior hit numbers show the entire damage being dealt and not the health taken away from enemy when it dies, so it could be that too.

Yes its total damage dealt, not damage taken away.

Yeah, I know what you mean, I've tried to keep track but trying to pay attention to the battle and remember numbers is extremely difficult. not only do I lose track but it's not hard to get lost in the fight, but thanks anyway, if you ever do find out please, do add it here.

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    This is very useful information, show_stoppa. Thanks for taking the time to put it together and share it with us!

Originally Posted by HonorThyDragon Go to original post
    Yeah, I know what you mean, I've tried to keep track but trying to pay attention to the battle and remember numbers is extremely difficult. not only do I lose track but it's not hard to get lost in the fight, but thanks anyway, if you ever do find out please, do add it here.
    Sure. Will do when I start NG+.

Yes, it is difficult to follow numbers when you are in fight. But I have several videos demonstrating my builds at nightmare difficulty at level 70, killing all sorts of enemies. So all I have to do is pause and play them to note every damage number.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►