Thread: Join our team - Duck and Cover | Forums

Join our team - Duck and Cover

Hello I'm the leader at Duck and Cover, are you looking for a good place to take advantage of Team Wars? If you are an active player and you want to get better you may join our clan. We also have a discord group, where we share stuff and discuss the game and sometimes unrelated topics. I was lucky and skillfull enough to snatch a few first places at given timeframes in different challenges (I don't usually refresh) so I could also help in that aspect.

We donate, finish events, offer advice, etc. We currently have 5 possible spots to free up (it's full atm) if you pm me or if you answer to this thread.

Hi

Hi, can you give me link, I can't find your community.

Hello, I've sent you a pm.

Fancy new forum area. You may join our team if you are an active player buddeh.

Opened some slots, join our team, active phone destroyers.

Hey void, how many spots you got? I got 6 high rankers who want a more active team

Sorry I missed the reply I was busy managing team wars . I may have a full team since someone else wanted to transfer, but if they are fewer players than he anticipated I'll contact you to see if your members are looking for a place, and if they already did good luck in your team buddy.

We are full but I can free up 4 slots for the next war, pm me or answer here buddies.

Hello buddies, we have 5 slots open, I could open more if you pm me or answer in this thread.

If you need a place we've got 8 open spots right now. We always complete events, fulfill donations, have a discord, I'm co-leader of Tegridy Donors, we'd be happy to have all of you!