Dear:
Hello, UBISOFT official, because my previous Rainbow 6 game account has been blocked. About two months ago, I filed a complaint, but my account was still frozen. For the past two months, I have been waiting for your mail every day. I also bought a second account. I also wrote an e-mail to the government. I hope officials can help me solve this problem. I really want to know what is blocking me.

You can check the data of my visit at that time. I admit that I used the software to modify the matching area, but that's just that I want to make friends with people from other countries!

Original manuscript of previous application

Dear Yubi, at 12: 00 p.m. on June 16, 2018, China's official rainbow 6 account went online to play games. It was inexplicably banned. I promise, I did not look for substitutes, did not brush gold coins, and did not open any third-party assistance. Please give me an answer, thank you! Game ID: Wind Tree Rank: 112 Gold Coins: 20,000 I spent a lot of time, energy and money in this game. I don't want to die like this. Dear yubi Chinese official: My Rainbow 6 account was opened today, June 16, 2018, at 12: 00 p.m. for playing games, but somehow it was blocked. I promise, I didn't look for any alternative exercises, didn't brush gold coins, and didn't push any third-party help. Please give me an answer, thank you! I spent a lot of time, energy and money in this game. I don't want to die so inexplicably.