Thread: WTF why is barricade debrie still getting stuck? | Forums

WTF why is barricade debrie still getting stuck?

When a player punches a hole in the window, the barricade debris is supposed to move OUT of the way. Instead it get stuck in the barricades.

This is especially annoying when somebody is spawn peaking me and the debris is blocking the space i should see them peaking through.
     3 people found this helpful

The other day it did the same thing, then he could actually see through the doorway and no barrier on his side.
     2 people found this helpful

Maybe the issue is tied to frame rate? I dunno.

They need to just FIX it. Its NOT hard to add some extra force to object movement.

debris should despawn as soon as it is freed from the barricade/wall.

Same goes for corpses - instant despawn.

Ubisoft is too slow and too incompetent for a more complex solution so instant despawn will make for a fast fix.
     1 people found this helpful

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by I___DRIVER___I Go to original post
    When a player punches a hole in the window, the barricade debris is supposed to move OUT of the way. Instead it get stuck in the barricades.
    I thought they fixed that over a year ago? I know it was happening before..and then they fixed 'something' where I don't think it was happening anymore, and now it's happening, again? At least it shouldn't be that hard to fix it again..right?

Ubiflowessence's Avatar Community Representative
    Didn't think that was still a problem either. I'll forward this to the team! Thanks for sharing this I___DRIVER___I!

N3mB0t's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Ubiflowessence Go to original post
    Didn't think that was still a problem either. I'll forward this to the team! Thanks for sharing this I___DRIVER___I!
    in this season it has been , and a lot , the first piece of debris always seems to stay stuck until you slam it a second time.

Ubiflowessence's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by N3mB0t Go to original post
    in this season it has been , and a lot , the first piece of debris always seems to stay stuck until you slam it a second time.
    Good to know! I'l add this to my report. if you guys have any video showing this as well, please share it here!

Originally Posted by Ubiflowessence Go to original post
    Its been in game for a long time now

nrod3041's Avatar Senior Member
    Yea...this has been happening quite a bit lately to me.