Thread: Simple clothes? | Forums

Mushashi7's Avatar Member

Simple clothes?

SIMPLE CLOTHES?

I'm probably going to get my head bashed with this request, but nevertheless...

I have tried many different armors/outfits on Kassandra. Many outfits in the game are pretty cool. No doubt about that. I even bought the Spartan Renegade, Pegasus, Celestial and this fluffy warrior armor set.

But I really miss some simple clothes for her. Ordinary trousers, shirts and skirts in various colors.
    There are plenty of shoes I think. Except for the missing option to change color on the sandals.

There are one or two fairly acceptable trousers. But most of the body armors tend to look a bit klunky somehow. Well, since they are all made to protect of course...

My selection is currently the Tracker's Belt and Cloak, Spartan Brachers and Bandit Sandals as I find them primitive and relaxing to look at. It makes Kassandra more natural and human. And I really like to keep her human. It's an awesome and needed contrast to her abilities. I'm a bit affraid she becomes a 'super-woman'. I don't know how this would affect those who plays as Alexios though.

Is it possible to put in a request for some pesant clothes? Poor peoples clothes or what one should call them? A pirate shirt?

There are so many outfit sets in the shop. Why not sell one with simple clothes?

PS. And of course I'd like everyone else' opinion on this.
     4 people found this helpful

I was actually pleasantly surprised with the selection of outfits you can use that don't make you look like some variation of a Greek god or a gladiator. The Traveler set is simple and very clean, and the Tracker set is very assassin-ish.

I just wish we had a greater selection of pants and sleeves. I enjoy that all of the outfit selections are so authentic, but a little bit more variety with pants and sleeves would be nice even if it's not entirely historically accurate. Darius's outfit for example, I would LOVE to wear on Alexios.

I'm not aboard the idea for peasant/civilian outfits though. We need to look a little unique.
     1 people found this helpful

DreadGrrl's Avatar Senior Member
    You can use the option to “hide” all of the armour pieces in the transmog settings. It’ll put her in a simple tunic and sandals.

Mushashi7's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by DreadGrrl Go to original post
    You can use the option to “hide” all of the armour pieces in the transmog settings. It’ll put her in a simple tunic and sandals.
    I guess what I mean is more 'ragged' clothes. Worn out, so to speak, but still simple. It's just that all outfits are too cool/designed somehow. I wish there were something uncrontrolled, something wild as well.
    In my world Kassandra doesn't care for fancy clothes. She keeps her weapons sharp. Clothes are just not to get cold or torn.

I'm not looking for anything sexy or revealing. This would ruin everything. The Tracker clothes is the closest I can find.

Her standard dress is simple, but not torn or crumbled, if you know what I mean. And there aren't any color options.

rorobfo's Avatar Senior Member
    Supporting this request. More 'normal' looking outfits would be great.
    And there are so many cool looking merc outfits in the game.
    Especially for Kassandra there are hardly outfits that look female at all.
    Also i would love to see the skin-tight Celestial Set in black leather. Underworld (movie) like look. <3

Great Idea You could make a much better assassin looking character this way, it would be so much better than some leather armor with a hood thrown on top!

ProdiGurl's Avatar Senior Member
    I like the natural looking Tracker Belt even though the material is a little 'busy'& I've stayed with that. But one reason for wearing pants is because in Photo Mode, the skirts fly up & you see underwear everywhere that don't make for good pictures.
    I've never seen so much underwear in a game lol

The new Athena pack coming out looks more natural & Kassandra looks great in it but it's not free either unless you can win it at Sargon's w/ Orichalcum.

I'm also all for it why not something like this

or this

or this

for Kassandra

And here something for Alexios as well

or this

or this

just a suggestion.

rorobfo's Avatar Senior Member
    agree, @ProdiGurl