Thread: Legendary drop rate decreased | Forums

Legendary drop rate decreased

So i saved arround 500 ori and today i gave a try to the oykos store to try and get that sweet bull mount, but after spending 260 ori i didnt got no legendary only after i spent perhaps 300 ori i Starter to get items on a consistent level

Ps: i got a legendary sword the waist and chest of a rare set, a rare bow, and the Underworld horse

It's very difficult to verify statements like this without extensive testing across several people after a new patch to really make sure if they secretly reduced the drop rate. 500 ori from one person isn't really enough to quantify a change in drop rate.

Remember that the very nature of a random-number-generator system is that some days it can feel a lot different than other days even if it's at the same value.

I know the randomness of the thing but to Open 13 chests in a row without nothing in a sistem that is made to increase the odds is weird

Check this thread out. It might be a help for you: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...Olympian-Gifts

someone posted a tip in the forum before, try to wait 10-15 second between spending olympian gift. he say if you spend and got purple item, you will keep get purple for 10-15 sec since the random number refreshing every 10-15 sec.

I hear it helps if you wait 20-30 seconds between purchases so it can register properly with the server before a new purchase is made

Monday night I grabbed 3 and got a legendary Athenian ship (Matched the crew they had for sale which I didn't want) and an epic hunter hood that actually had poison and no wasted (for me) assassin perks so I stashed it on my ship for now ..... I figure I'm seeing one out of every 5 tries but I only do them 1-3 at a time ..... and a do wait about 30 seconds before I purchase another

With over 200 Ori available per week it's really kind of hard to complain ...... Especially when I can double and triple them up with gold XP contracts from the boards ...... For instance this week I had a "Loot 2 Athenian Nation Chests" and then went and found 2 more. Then I raided two forts with nation chests and fulfilled all 3 contracts at once (261,000+ XP) and killed 15 archers and 3 marksmen .... The daily Tuesday had me sinking 5 Athenian ships and I found a sink 5 Athenian ships contract, did a little extra work after the 2nd fort to trigger a naval conquest battle which gave me 4 of the 5 ships I needed to fill the 2 contracts and a few minutes after the battle I sunk the final one ...... then I had to take Wednesday off because I had hit 70 and didn't want to waste XP only to have it reset the next day .....
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Grand_310 Go to original post
    someone posted a tip in the forum before, try to wait 10-15 second between spending olympian gift. he say if you spend and got purple item, you will keep get purple for 10-15 sec since the random number refreshing every 10-15 sec.
    I already know that , it doesnt work

I just got Pegasos. I'm assuming he's common because I got him so quickly.
    Decided to visit the shop on a whim as I was nearby. Had 23 ori on me and thought why not?
    I ignore the shop generally because it's designed to torture people and think I've only been there about 5 times. This was a pleasant surprise.
    But I won't bother going there again until the revealed gift of the week is good. Greek Hello perk is pretty cool so this was a good week methinks.

I spend almost 3000 Ori by now, and here are my results.

Waiting doesn't change anything! It's just superstition.
    My best result is 2 store items in a row.
    My worst result is 400 Ori without any store item.

On average I got 1 store item per 140 Ori spend.
    After 3000 Ori spend I would say that this is quite accurate number. Average every 7 tries. But it's not unusual if you won't get anything after 15 tries and 300 Ori spend.

And store items are not just Legendaries. There's quite a few Blue and Purple items in store.

Originally Posted by AnimusLover Go to original post
    I just got Pegasos. I'm assuming he's common because I got him so quickly.
    Decided to visit the shop on a whim as I was nearby. Had 23 ori on me and thought why not?
    I ignore the shop generally because it's designed to torture people and think I've only been there about 5 times. This was a pleasant surprise.
    But I won't bother going there again until the revealed gift of the week is good. Greek Hello perk is pretty cool so this was a good week methinks.
    I dont know but i think the mounts are way more common than the gear
    I mean i have half the mounts now