Thread: If you are looking for an extra Athenian marksman here and there | Forums

If you are looking for an extra Athenian marksman here and there

Outside of the locations and suggestions already mentioned in other threads, if you start problems with Athenian guards and leave their bodies around, help will come sooner or later. Most times it will have one Athenian marksman on horseback.

If this was mentioned already, sorry. If not. you're welcome.
     2 people found this helpful

Mushashi7's Avatar Member
    I didn't think of that! Stupid me. I was cleaning forts to get those marksmen

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by bruceleroy98 Go to original post
    Outside of the locations and suggestions already mentioned in other threads, if you start problems with Athenian guards and leave their bodies around, help will come sooner or later. Most times it will have one Athenian marksman on horseback.

If this was mentioned already, sorry. If not. you're welcome.
    Thanks for sharing this awesome tip with the community! This definitely could've come in handy for me last week, I'll keep it in mind.

Some of the Leaders will have 1 or 2 marksmen as bodyguards ..... I got 3 marksmen in Lokris, 2 at the leader house and 1 at the fort ...... I have a soft spot for that leaderhouse, it's where I got my first 3 kills with one Ghost Arrow ...... bodyguard - leader - bodyguard .... someday I will get 4 with 1 .......

No worries. Hope it helps someone.

Marksmen are the coolest of all enemies. Thats why they play hard to get.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by show_stoppa Go to original post
    Marksmen are the coolest of all enemies. Thats why they play hard to get.
     2 people found this helpful