Thread: Clue for January 15 DLC | Forums

This Paramore pack already looks better than the last one, which I didn't get mainly because of the non E-standard tunings, i'd prefer E standard for trying to learn songs I can perform without re-tuning or swapping guitars. Ignorance & Misery Business are great picks, I'm hoping for more of their older stuff like "All We Know", "Here We Go Again", "Conspiracy", "Decoy" or "Emergency".

Originally Posted by DamienCasanova Go to original post
    This Paramore pack already looks better than the last one, which I didn't get mainly because of the non E-standard tunings, i'd prefer E standard for trying to learn songs I can perform without re-tuning or swapping guitars. Ignorance & Misery Business are great picks, I'm hoping for more of their older stuff like "All We Know", "Here We Go Again", "Conspiracy", "Decoy" or "Emergency".
    Almost all of those songs were in Drop D. That’s some next level lazy if you can’t be bothered to down tune one string.
     2 people found this helpful

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member

Misery Business will most likely be in the same tuning as crushcrushcrush

infocat1's Avatar Senior Member
    Is this the shortest period between two packs for the same artist? 1 year?

Rose-Colored Boy confirmed

Hmm we went from the king of R'n'R at the start of the year to pop trash in the blink of an eye. I'll keep my fingers crossed for next week.

furleys_ascot's Avatar Member
    ...knew that Pulp reference a page or two ago was too good to be true. See ya next Friday.

Originally Posted by dbark923 Go to original post
    Almost all of those songs were in Drop D. That’s some next level lazy if you can’t be bothered to down tune one string.

Almost all of those songs suck.

Team No Tuning

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    are you a busy CEO also?
     1 people found this helpful