Thread: Downed by Cav + Disconnect = Instant interrogation. | Forums

Downed by Cav + Disconnect = Instant interrogation.

Plus miss next round.

Make it happen.
     2 people found this helpful

Major2's Avatar Senior Member
    It's getting worse to, even at the scrub levels I paly at, low gold/high silver. This has to be one of the tougher issues for UBi to solve because how do you differentiate between a real disconnect and some baby closing AP?
     1 people found this helpful

Sgt Astor's Avatar Senior Member
    Never. Cav is fine.

Most funny they reconnect after a while like nothing happend ;D

It would be hard to make a system that can detect Cav injuring someone just as well as making a system that detects the kind of DC initiated by the downed individual. I think the only reason why it is at auto interrogate when someone DC's mid interrogation is because that's about as much as they can do. Even if the person has a DC through bad internet, they still technically left the game but they were already being interrogated so it doesn't matter.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    I don't know about the extra round ban, but Cav should be credited for at least the kill. Other than that, I sometimes think it's good enough that they lost a valuable callout player while at times I think it should auto-interrogate the DC'd player no matter if it was accident or on purpose. Flip a coin and then make it happen.