Thread: Add melee attacking a team-mate to down them. | Forums

Add melee attacking a team-mate to down them.

Its silly that we hurt our team mates to give them health back already, but if its going to be in the game then as LEAST make it more convent.....

I don’t like this ideas, due to the fact that people can easily troll with that.
    The mechanic is dumb at all! Teammate shoots you, so you get more health back?!
     1 people found this helpful

Major2's Avatar Senior Member
    The way I spaz press that R3 thumbstick I'd end up with major bans on accident.

With all due respect, no thanks.
     1 people found this helpful

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    At least right now there is a risk involved if you're not careful. Although it would be kinda funny if you asked someone to slap you down for a reset.

Originally Posted by Tocki92 Go to original post
    I don’t like this ideas, due to the fact that people can easily troll with that.
    The mechanic is dumb at all! Teammate shoots you, so you get more health back?!
    IDK WTF you are even saying in that last sentence.

But doing something on purpose to down a team mate is an advantage that Cav has right now.

Originally Posted by Major2 Go to original post
    The way I spaz press that R3 thumbstick I'd end up with major bans on accident.
    That's stupid.

If you're spaz pressing R3 with the current system you'd be ending up with major ban right now.

All I'm saying is to make melee attacking a team mate none lethal. That would make you LESS likely to be accidentally banned.

Originally Posted by croken717 Go to original post
    With all due respect, no thanks.
    Explain why.

"No" is not a good reason.

Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    At least right now there is a risk involved if you're not careful. Although it would be kinda funny if you asked someone to slap you down for a reset.
    A risk to revive a team mates isn't really a good team-play mechanic. IMO It should be a bit for straightforward that.

Originally Posted by I___DRIVER___I Go to original post
    IDK WTF you are even saying in that last sentence.

But doing something on purpose to down a team mate is an advantage that Cav has right now.
    Teammate is low on health-> shoot him!
    Then revive him and he has more health than before= Dumb mechanic.

Originally Posted by I___DRIVER___I Go to original post
    Explain why.

"No" is not a good reason.

A risk to revive a team mates isn't really a good team-play mechanic. IMO It should be a bit for straightforward that.
    Because it gives trolls more power. There should be risk involved. its basic math so it shouldn't be hard to figure it out.for example say you're using the mp7 and need to reset kapkan at 5hp. So you need to be under 25 damage since the mp7 does 32 and kap is a 2 armour its gonna be at 29 then you shoot em in the foot which knocks another 25% off and boom you're under 25 damage.