Thread: Crouch Shot is the new Drop Shot and requires the same fix. | Forums

Crouch Shot is the new Drop Shot and requires the same fix.

Really the same thing should be applied to lean spam as well.
     3 people found this helpful

onyx.ASOU's Avatar Member
    Lol what? Those are legit tactics and part of the core gameplay mechanics in siege, anyone can do those and it's not nearly as bad as dropshotting.
     1 people found this helpful

Major2's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by onyx.ASOU Go to original post
    Lol what? Those are legit tactics and part of the core gameplay mechanics in siege, anyone can do those and it's not nearly as bad as dropshotting.
    LOL is right!! Crouch spamming is a core mechanic? Couldn't disagree more. On console (PS4) I don't think I have ever seen lean spamming so cant comment on that but the nonsense that is crouch spamming belongs in Warface and COD not Siege.
     2 people found this helpful

Peeker's advantage is completely ridiculous and out of control, with strafing speed...and always has been. We have people using mouse/keyboard on console for better aim, recoil control, and lean-spamming...and all of a sudden, crouch-spamming is an issue?

Lmao yeah, being able to shift your body into an alternate dimension by crouching fast as hell is a tactics often used by real life special forces

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by I___DRIVER___I Go to original post
    Really the same thing should be applied to lean spam as well.
    I agree. On console..I'd rather they fix the stupid lean-a-peak'n'shoot than the crouch spam. That sh*t's annoying.

Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    I agree. On console..I'd rather they fix the stupid lean-a-peak'n'shoot than the crouch spam. That sh*t's annoying.
    Solve the MKb cheaters and most people don't have enough buttons to effectively crouch or peek spam either. I think peek spam is slightly more annoying than crouch but in combination it's even more ridiculous, nothing compares to the sole advantage which MKb offers though.

LOL What bull **** is this? Rapid Movement Spamming OF ANY KIND is NOT a legit tactic, it is a broken game function.

You're right its worst. Its stupid and should be nerfed just like dropshotting

Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    Originally Posted by Aenigmatista Go to original post
    Solve the MKb cheaters and most people don't have enough buttons to effectively crouch or peek spam either. I think peek spam is slightly more annoying than crouch but in combination it's even more ridiculous, nothing compares to the sole advantage which MKb offers though.
    Originally Posted by croken717 Go to original post
    Peeker's advantage is completely ridiculous and out of control, with strafing speed...and always has been. We have people using mouse/keyboard on console for better aim, recoil control, and lean-spamming...and all of a sudden, crouch-spamming is an issue?
    I'm talking about Siege on the platform it should really be played on. Although honestly it sounds like fixiing the crouch-spam issue would benefit everyone, since Ubisoft cant solve the KB+M issue on console (note to devs: if the player has a stupidly high sensitivity setting, thats is a HINT)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►