Thread: FeedbackKudos to the Ubi team! | Forums

Kudos to the Ubi team!

Initially I was writing a response to another thread in this forum that was complaining about AC Odyssey's grinding.

This game is actually gorgeous, which makes the leveling enjoyable and a bonus.
    These days games are far removed from the XP grinding from one or two decades ago. This is an absolute breath-taking experience.

The focus with Origins and Odyssey is the open world with lush landscapes, vibrant seasons and ever changing weather. I'm level 12 right now in Odyssey and I find myself keenly veering away from the main quest to explore the world. The graphics are stunning and it's pulling me through the waters, the islands, the mountains, the forests... in awe.

My post may sound like I'm selling the game, but I'm not. I just don't understand why someone would want to complain about it. It's well crafted. From the art work to the programming, the team that worked on Assassin's Creed has every right to be proud of their creation. Kudos are due!

Prior to purchasing the game I purchased all the Assassin's Creed games (yes, even the Chronicles), just so I could complete each one sequentially in anticipation of Odyssey.
    This must be the reason why the legendary Bayek became my lieutenant when I boarded The Adrestia, I imagine. The past few months have been quite the adventure, needless to say.

I was skeptical that Origins could be topped, but slowly I'm realising that Odyssey is doing just that. Mind blown...
    Thanks for the experience, Ubi-team!

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello Dulcharn,

Welcome to the forums! Thank you so much for the kudos and compliments! The team works hard to bring you the best experience we can, and we are always open to listening from our community for feedback and suggestions. We always appreciate hearing back from our fans, so your comments really are greatly appreciated. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy your Odyssey!