Thread: I had intended on purchasing the rainbow six siege/Division bundle but.... | Forums

due to the infestation of lag switchers and people modding i decided not to.There's a saying that goes "if you want to know what your wife is going to look like in the future look at her mother" the same could be applied to video games and their sequels. i find it oppressing because it is a form of cruel and unusual punishment to be forced into playing modded games simply because 20 other people that have purchased the same game deem it ok to mod.This is precisely the actions that discourages individuals from supporting games and their sequels. This has been going on for years and i have even went so far as to humbly ask if a match or two can be played without mods which were not in the original game i purchased only to be looked over and told "you are crazy no one is using mods" which was clearly a lie. Video evidence can be inspected on my XB1 group Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Elite Remnants. The group/Clan as you can see in the videos most responsible for these modifications go by the tag RC. I believe the mods were originally intended for people with disabilities but have since fallen into the hands of those who get a thrill out of abusing such power. Mods i have encountered are increased head sensitivity, one shot kills to the body fully armored, increased armor and an aim bot function. Once again don't take my word for it visit the club.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there,

I have moved the thread to our general discussions sub-category as I believe you will find more of the responses you are looking for here.

Cheers,

Lag switching can happen in any game. By mods in assuming you mean hacks any other such things those are extremely difficult to do on next gen console and their servers the only reason you see it happen on bc games is because the use the old servers and ppl can use 360 to play which make it easy to hack.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Honestly, the Division was a great game to play with friends. Siege is a great game to play with friends also. You could do both solo and there still would be some good experiences, but the Division would probably go further alone, at least at first.

Dont buy either game before ubisoft actually makes a real effort towards fixing both games, as of right now theyre both broken beyond being actually playable
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Incidently Go to original post
    Dont buy either game before ubisoft actually makes a real effort towards fixing both games, as of right now theyre both broken beyond being actually playable
    A bit overly negative but sadly very close to the truth.

Even sadder that if you ARE looking for a good round-based PvP FPS, Siege is the best thing going right now. It just Is. A distant second place would go to CSGO or CODBO4

After posting

It seems i have been targeted by the RC clan after posting??? Do these guys work for ubisoft or something because the majority of mods/lag switches are often used by this clan.
    Also for some reason starting today any PVP match i enter lags??? It might sound like a conspiracy but i think they even went so far as to modify my account so i lag any room i join smh I am just a consumer trying to enjoy the product i purchased any help is greatly appreciated.
     1 people found this helpful