Thread: For those complaining about damage nerf | Forums

yeah I was definitely happy to see the "death veil" ability show up in the last dlc, I was getting caught half the time because of people finding bodies even when I tried to hide them in the brush they seemed to find them, and then it was off to the races to get to the brazier before they did!

Originally Posted by HonorThyDragon Go to original post
    yeah I was definitely happy to see the "death veil" ability show up in the last dlc, I was getting caught half the time because of people finding bodies even when I tried to hide them in the brush they seemed to find them, and then it was off to the races to get to the brazier before they did!
    Now I take every 'kill a politician" contract I come across because it's easy XP now ..... and because he's a politician so he probably deserves it anyway .....

lol...agreed

I'm a politician and I find that offensive.
     1 people found this helpful

Ah Achilleus I'm not at all surprised, it's getting so you can't say anything in this world anymore without offending someone, even when it's in jest, If it offends you I apologize I had no intention of offending anyone.

Originally Posted by Achilleus- Go to original post
    I'm a politician and I find that offensive.
    Well I find it offensive you are a politician ......

Those that can, do
    Those that can't, teach
    And those that can't do either become politicians

Originally Posted by show_stoppa Go to original post
    Thanks. I think you might be on to something here. I will confirm this on my own end. Also for some reason, the elemental dot damage seems to be doing more damage than past.

So could it be that they increased the base damage of elemental and changed the multiplier effect to additive effect.
    There is a new ability in the advanced tree now that affects how much it drugs them or something .... Right at the top of the Hunter list ......

Unlike the old mercs if one of the new ones says "takes less damage from poison" you better believe it ..... The one I got in Athens didn't do the usual run and hide, he just kept coming. He never did get to me but it certainly made things interesting for a minute or so

I am offended by everyone taking offense.

If it's your raison d'être to be inclusive to one group of people you have to be inclusive to all. Even professions.

How is it that a homosexuals' perceived offense upon their sexual orientation is more valued than a politicians perceived offense at the moral standing of their profession?

Those who consider one moral standpoint to have greater intrinsic value than the other, simply parrot the overriding social consensus of the media and do not display an authentically unique and personal awareness of the wellbeing of others.

They are simply "compassionate" by proxy.

No doubt about it, your'e a politician, hell almost made me want to vote for you myself.That is the most articulate way of saying"stop picking on me" I've ever seen.