Thread: We need the removal of operators that we dont want | Forums

nrod3041's Avatar Senior Member
    No really. This thread is making absolutely no sense. Don't choose the random-chosen-operator thingie and/or play with Monty and deal with it?

I mean..seriously, its not that hard or unavoidable.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by deej.hartwig Go to original post
    Hello, fellow rainbow six gamers
    I am writing this thread today to request the removal of Montagne from my PlayStation account. I really enjoy the randomly chosen operator feature that recently got added to the game but when I get Montagne it completely ruins my day. My friends and I have deal that if we get Montagne as our randomly chosen operator we have to kill ourselves in game. I keep getting Montagne from this random operator selection and I am absolutely sick and tired of it. So I humbly request The removal of Montagne from my PlayStation account. i would hope there is more people that are in the sameboat as me.
    https://www.random.org/lists/

Why would you kill yourself just because you got a operator you didn't like on a random pick? If you are going to do a random op pick you must be willing to play ANY operator you get chosen for you. As for you killing yourself just because you got monty, you are seriously hurting your team. Playing monty just for a round is better than having a 4v5, and if you and your teammate kill yourself, a 3v5. Playing monty just for a round is not horrible. It's only one round.

Hahahaha this is so idiotic i love it

Why is there so many weaklings? This guys KILL HIMSELF because random pick which he did for purpose. Like some spoiled little kid. Get some balls for god sicks. You are not playing this game alone you untolerant *******
     2 people found this helpful

I want to make a motion that i can turn caviera off. Every time i get in a match and the opposing team picks her, it ruins not only my day but my whole entire life suffers so i just jump off the building and bleed out so Caviera doesn’t get the chance to kill me.

OBVIOUSLY MY REPLY IS SARCASM!