Thread: Echo drone | Forums

Echo drone

Im just curious as to why Echos drone effect last longer than any other operators ability effect? I guess ive been able to avoid being hit by an echo drone for a long time because i never realized just how long it lasts until today while playing. I was able to run nearly across the whole villa map while still being effected by Echos drone. Thats pretty ridiculous imo. It lasted longer than any other operators ability. The grzmot mine, adrenaline rush and Yings candelas.... nerf maybe?
     2 people found this helpful

Yeah, I agree....Echo is way too OP at the moment. He has 2 Yokai's now...and the effect is devastating, and long. As OP said, the effect is WAY worse than anybody else's "dizzying" ability. Worse still, Ela and Zofia have a very limited number of those "zonks", while Echo can re-charge and use over and over to no end. How is that fair to Ela and Zofia (who just got a nerf for her gadget). Yokai used to be decidedly weak, allowing people who were zonked to still shoot with relative accuracy...but now it's way too overpowered. Can we try to get to a happy medium here guys?

Major2's Avatar Senior Member
    I agree that it lasts way to long. But did you know that if you stop and lay down (go prone) the effects ware off much faster? You might even be able to crouch and have it ware off faster as well but not 100% sure on that. But if you get nailed by it in the wrong situation it is devastating and now Echo has an ACOG so when he's not scrambling your brains he can pixel peak you from the OBJ. I predict his pick rate will slowly rise to Doc levels once people figure out he has an ACOG to go with his hour long drone effects.

Wait what? He is finally useful!

Want to counter him? Play IQ or twitch.

It last not that long when you stand still. The moment you move, it lasts way longer!
     1 people found this helpful

Major2's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Tocki92 Go to original post
    Wait what? He is finally useful!

Want to counter him? Play IQ or twitch.

It last not that long when you stand still. The moment you move, it lasts way longer!
    Good points. Especially about using IQ which sadly, I hadnt thought of. But his effect still lasts too long and they need to knock it down a bit. Not a lot, just a few seconds...IMO

Exactly. Or if toning it down a few seconds is too much than they need to make it to where he has limited uses on the yokai because hes not a balanced operator by no means. His primary weapon is good with very minimal recoil, he has an acog and unlimited uses with the yokai = Over Powered.