2018 - your 3 biggest for honor fails...

2018 is over, what were your three biggest disappointments, wrong decisions, fails etc. by ubisoft.

my three are:

1. arcade mode, especially weekly quest

2.new broken wu lin light spam op cancer heroes, especially JJ and shaolin.

3. no minion kill animations anymore.

in short, marching fire was a huge piece of **** for me, but stay calm ubisoft is guaranteed to get even worse in 2019, they manage that every time.

I have omitted things like MM and balance, these issues have been around since the release.
     5 people found this helpful

Don't forget the 15 min penalty, the perks system and some heroes modifications.....For me the game has become boring...very boring...
     4 people found this helpful

1. Wu Lin faction - its disaster, insult to old heros.
    2. Ubisoft listen only what they want to listen, they dont give a s%$##^ about balance , they want money.
    3. Marching Fire.

Unpopular opinions incoming

1. I like Arcade Mode and think it's fun

2. Wu Lin are well made but merely overtuned

3. I agree

Marching Fire is good in my opinion.

Originally Posted by Kargish1 Go to original post
    Unpopular opinions incoming

1. I like Arcade Mode and think it's fun

2. Wu Lin are well made but merely overtuned

3. I agree

Marching Fire is good in my opinion.
    2. Not even overtuned imo, imagine how much more interesting the game would be if EVERY hero had as many options as Shaolin for example (not the same moveset but fluid gameplay and mixup options).

Just wish they would have focused more on the new mechanics and build the characters around those cores. I mean does every Wu-Lin have to be a spam monster? 😂

Personal opinins ahead:

1. Season 6: Orochi became spam and PK got hit harder then she should've been by the big ol' nerfhammer

2. Arcade being so rage inducing

3. Nuxia's kit being quite lackluster
     1 people found this helpful

Mine :

1/ Jiang Jun have been released so much OP and with so many bugs in his favors.. that's a shame.

2/ MF pass bug. Do you remember ? When all people who have paid the pass couldnt access the content .. shame.

3/ They keep focus on content no one cares such as new effects or outfits while we have a tons of it. But Match Making issues adressed ? Nope.. shame.

I would say they are too slow To fix things. And they care too much about pc compare to console.

But at least i love the fact that feats have been nerfed and new perks too because it remoove Revenge gear ! At least it was a good décision in my opinion

1. Breach Mode is the best things that FH has ever happened. Can't wait to get more maps for it.

2. Eventhough I do not play the Wu Lin a lot, they are well made.

3. New graphics are gorgeous.

4. Balance is becoming better and better.

It was a good year for FH.

Originally Posted by Siegfried-Z Go to original post
    Mine :

1/ Jiang Jun have been released so much OP and with so many bugs in his favors.. that's a shame.

2/ MF pass bug. Do you remember ? When all people who have paid the pass couldnt access the content .. shame.

3/ They keep focus on content no one cares such as new effects or outfits while we have a tons of it. But Match Making issues adressed ? Nope.. shame.

I would say they are too slow To fix things. And they care too much about pc compare to console.

But at least i love the fact that feats have been nerfed and new perks too because it remoove Revenge gear ! At least it was a good décision in my opinion
    I totally forgot about the MF pass bug!
    Yeah that's definitely N°1 for me...

MY FRIENDS GOT IT EARLIER THAN ME WHILE I PRE-ORDERED IN SEPTEMBER.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by rottmeister Go to original post
    I totally forgot about the MF pass bug!
    Yeah that's definitely N°1 for me...

MY FRIENDS GOT IT EARLIER THAN ME WHILE I PRE-ORDERED IN SEPTEMBER.
    Yes this was horrible.
    I even postpone an evening with my girlfriend for that moment and she was like "so a video game is more important than me ?" 😅
    And it didn't works.. i was crazy haha

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►