Thread: Ubisoft, please expand the combat system | Forums

Ubisoft, please expand the combat system

Ubisoft, please expand the combat system as it is in Odyssey. Add some new abilities. I know that it is already long after the premiere of the game but if it is still possible it would be very nice to see how the game is still supported up to 2 years after the premiere. As for the location, I think the pyramids were the most liked. It would be nice if the last DLC in Egypt came out. For now, I do not have Origins only Odyssey and I wanted to ask if the Origins Gold version allows you to run the Ancient Egypt educational supplement?

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello zbi_pl,

Thank you for your feedback! At this time, we do not plan to make any additional updates for Assassin's Creed Origins. As far as viewing the Ancient Egypt educational supplement, are you referring to the Discovery Tour Mode of Origins? If so, that can be viewed by following the steps Here. Let me know if you have any other questions!

KmarkoPL's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by zbi_pl Go to original post
    Ubisoft, please expand the combat system as it is in Odyssey. Add some new abilities. I know that it is already long after the premiere of the game but if it is still possible it would be very nice to see how the game is still supported up to 2 years after the premiere. As for the location, I think the pyramids were the most liked. It would be nice if the last DLC in Egypt came out. For now, I do not have Origins only Odyssey and I wanted to ask if the Origins Gold version allows you to run the Ancient Egypt educational supplement?
    Origins is not longer been supported and there won't be any more patches or any updates
    It is over
    Most Ubisoft games end like that, the moment last Season pass DLC gets release, the support is ending
    The exception are games with multiplayer feature, like GRW or Division.

rorobfo's Avatar Senior Member
    Can i have my remaining Origins Helix transferred to Odyssey then please?

KmarkoPL's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by ruetzkopf Go to original post
    Can i have my remaining Origins Helix transferred to Odyssey then please?
    No. You can't !
    Helix credits are bound to the game and can not be transferred to other game.