ROWEMEISTER's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by fastastoast Go to original post
    Wow, man, Pointman, echelon and Pred. No wonder you get bored of the game, lol. Whats weird here tho, is your k/D's are about double mine but some of my w/l are higher than yours. But, u have like 400 draws with Pointman, lol.
    I get bored of drones not the game. Assault is my play style and love it (I would prefer not to have to use Echelon though as his gun is crap). I have played with lots of randoms where I get most of the kills and they are useless ending in a loss.

Yeah fasta needs to realize Assault classes are fun. All action mid range to frontline shooters, essential in a shooting game. They oughta be the essence of a shooting game, together with your typical marksman.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Shaka_Zulu10 Go to original post
    Yeah fasta needs to realize Assault classes are fun. All action mid range to frontline shooters, essential in a shooting game. They oughta be the essence of a shooting game, together with your typical marksman.
    I do, I've got over 2000 rounds with assaults.
    I'm an assault guy, but playing a million games with Pointman, just sounds a bit boring. Ment to play more Pointman now it's got mk48, but didn't get around to it. I've seen u and rowe playing and I'm not to dissimilar, just worse. Lol.

You seem to like LMGs, but in this game they tend to be trash lol. I liked LMGs in games like MAG, pray and spray like a mofo.

My top 5:
    _ Pointman: 650 rounds, 1.7 KD
    _ Predator: 480 rounds, 1.4 KD
    _ Diversionist: 460 rounds, 1.4 KD
    _ Artillery: 160 rounds, 1.8 KD
    _ Assassin: 120 rounds, 2.0 KD

I'm not really fond of snipers because my scoping is not quick and dead on so I prefer front-line assault class and getting into firefights. Anyone has any tips on quick aiming I would love to note down because I seem to miss everytime I quickscope and by the time I got my aim straight, they already shot me down.

D-from-Oxford's Avatar Senior Member
    Worst classes are down below Recruit (Scout/Enforcer/Pathfinder). It'd be nice to have 15-20 listed instead of 11 (what an odd number).

1 people found this helpful