What are your best and worst classes?

My top 3 classes are pointman at 2120 rounds 1.9 KDR. Tank with 1270 rounds 1.7 KDR, Tech 1328 rounds 2.0 KDR.

My worst class is recruite 350rounds 0.9 kdr, toxic 233 rounds 0.9 kdr and scout 300 rounds 0.7 KDR.

When running drones I tend to forget I am not an assault class, which often leads to my quick death lol.

What are your best and worst classes?

Best Pointman, worst in my top 11 is scout.

But in general my worst are the marksmen classes I never use, ranger, enforcer, sentinel etc.

Same here, I tell my buddy if I am sniping things have went really bad lol. I cant hit anything. Once in the blue moon I get a lucky kill that looks cool. One when the guy os on the run or a cool wall bang.

Scout and Tank is my best. I don’t snipe on PvP but I play pathfinder and trapper sometimes. My actually worst class for gun play is guerilla. Any gun I use on that class will only hit the enemy once with the intial bullet while the other bullets fly pass smh..

Don't think the on paper results tell the whole story.

My 'best' is Pred, 1.6kdr and 550ish rounds.

My 'Worst' is recruit 0.7kdr and 900ish rounds. But every kill is worth more than all the Pred/echo aces.

But kdr doesn't mean favourite, my real 'best' class is enforcer, about 2000 and 0.9 kdr. And so what! Lol

Below is my usage list from the network.

Enforcer 1972
    Recruit 903
    Tank 792
    Predator 539
    Echelon 398
    Pathfinder 392
    Surgeon 354
    Guerrilla 236
    Disruptor 214
    Sniper 189
    Stalker 106
    Tech 39
    Trapper 24
    Assassin 7
    Toxic 6
    Vanguard 6
    Pointman 2
    Sharpshooter 2
    Artillery 0
    Diversionist 0
    Medic 0
    Ranger 0
    Scout 0
    Sentinel 0

I guess if I used pointman it would also be my 'best'.

Man I have a love hate with enforcer. I love to suppress people and hate when its done to me lol. With the no sound markers the enforcer was beast! You could actually use him with out getting sniped right away.

Originally Posted by DevilDoc8404856 Go to original post
    Man I have a love hate with enforcer. I love to suppress people and hate when its done to me lol. With the no sound markers the enforcer was beast! You could actually use him with out getting sniped right away.
    Yep, I hadn't touched the class since SO2 but I'm loving it again.

I've also retired many of those classes, I'm only using enforcer, tank, surgeon, recruit and guerilla. That's my line up, lol.

mezzatron's Avatar Senior Member
    I don't think your best class should be determined by your KDR on that class.
    My KDR on Sniper is 3.1 but I'm very bad at sniping. And if I was playing against a good team I would never pick sniper.

My KDR on Toxic and Artillery is at 2.1, Medic 2.0 and Diversionist is only 1.4.
    When the opponents are tough, I bring out the Diversionist. I provide some pretty good intel for the team.
    It allows us to flank their empty side. Or focus on the solo guy who is trying to flank us.

Here's some intel for the team without a drone, spotted all four enemies. It just shows how important communication is in this game.
     1 people found this helpful

Worse classes are those that do the same exact thing i.e all assault with additional health, support classes with multiple drones or marksman classes with multiple snipers. If we can stick to one unique character each time it would be balanced or having restrictions like only one support class can use a drone depending of seniority of the character, only one assault class can get extra health i.e the tank, one sniper per team etc.

HumanKevinJones's Avatar Senior Member
    My worst KD is definitely Scout but it's also the class I'm most successful with if I'm running with a squad. A lot of folks I run with have KDs around 2 so I don't need to do a lot more besides provide great Intel & be close enough to finish off guys they've already softened up in the off chance they didn't quite finish them.
     2 people found this helpful