Originally Posted by SirAofG Go to original post
    There are 5 maps. Sniper only has 4 maps.
    Agreed, but a saw ppl thinking there was only 2 maps because they hadn't scrolled down

The real kicker would be what If you don't see friendly markers either...!

I'm already sensing a pointman-surgeon or a tank-surgeon combo.

D-from-Oxford's Avatar Senior Member
    This event is a joke, no? Definitely an oxymoron calling it realistic and adding the Last Stand modifier. I have to laugh at almost every decision or I'd cry.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by D-from-Oxford Go to original post
    This event is a joke, no? Definitely an oxymoron calling it realistic and adding the Last Stand modifier. I have to laugh at almost every decision or I'd cry.
    Yep, but did you vote for it? It took me a week to decide, but eventually I did.

D-from-Oxford's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by fastastoast Go to original post
    Yep, but did you vote for it? It took me a week to decide, but eventually I did.
    Yes, but on behalf of everybody that doesn't want to play a sniper event, not for myself.

Once again I can barely tolerate the game, thanks to no-mic randoms and players always quiting (before matches, during matches, after matches), then there's the bugs and glitches and pisspoor damage model that lets players survive headshots even when combined with multiple body shots, and that's without counting all the terribad decisions Ubi have made along the way. Squads help but are hard to come by which is what makes me uninstall all the time - there's only so much I can take before getting completely fed up with it. So right now I'm back to trophy hunting.
     3 people found this helpful

ROWEMEISTER's Avatar Senior Member
    I was all droned out so I took a month out to play Red Dead and it helped lower the frustration levels a lot. Came back and was instantly triggered by drones . The No Intel weekend was pure bliss though.

I'll admit, even I'm getting sick off it. My ps plus is due and pubg is free with renewal so gunna try it out.

Originally Posted by D-from-Oxford Go to original post
    ...and pisspoor damage model that lets players survive headshots even when combined with multiple body shots.
    One of the issues that bothers me the most. Honestly there is nothing more frustrating than hitting an opponent with several bullets with at least one headshot but he survives it, has barely taken any damage, starts shooting at you and kills you instantly with 3 hits.
     4 people found this helpful

ROWEMEISTER's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by R4NK_01 Go to original post
    One of the issues that bothers me the most. Honestly there is nothing more frustrating than hitting an opponent with several bullets with at least one headshot but he survives it, has barely taken any damage, starts shooting at you and kills you instantly with 3 hits.
    100% the most frustrating thing after drones
     2 people found this helpful