Thread: Question.. Team Gadget killing | Forums

I'm not sure if you're missing the point or... what. I don't really care about indicators. I just care about the fact that I'm losing points for something is not my fault. If someone places their gadget on my shockwire, I shouldn't be losing score. Whether there's an indicator or not. It's like they killed their own gadget by placing it near to my shockwire. I don't need an indicator because I couldn't careless. If I placed a shockwire near to someone else's gadget then that's my fault. I get the deduction plus the indicator to know that I'm an idiot and I should pay attention next time. It's really that simple. I think it's an easy fix to come along in the next update.

And like what @Major2 said, if we shoot an empty armor bag because it's blocking the door way or whatever, we shouldn't lose scores either. These things are not rare, they just happen every now and then.
     1 people found this helpful

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    I get it, you don't want indicators. You want shock priority. As long as you put your shock wire down first it should no longer be your concern.

I guess it's a matter of opinion if this negative point mechanic is overly bearing to shock users. I mean, no other gadget has the same team damage affect as shock so I guess it goes with the territory.

..and I thought they fixed the empty Rook bag - point thing?

Originally Posted by redhot93 Go to original post
    I don't really care about indicators. I just care about the fact that I'm losing points for something is not my fault. If someone places their gadget on my shockwire, I shouldn't be losing score. Whether there's an indicator or not.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    I guess it's a matter of opinion if this negative point mechanic is overly bearing to shock users. I mean, no other gadget has the same team damage affect as shock so I guess it goes with the territory.