UbiSailorScout's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for sharing angelsaara!

I am having the same trouble even now.

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by CelesteJak Go to original post
    I am having the same trouble even now.
    I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.

Please ensure you have the latest update installed. I can confirm that this issue was fixed in a previous update, however some players may still encounter this. For players that do still encounter this issue, there is a workaround that should work.

Complete the fights as normal and once you finish the last fight, do a manual save then reload that save and it will say the quest has been completed.

Me too...

I too, on my second play through, have am having the same issues as everyone else now. The only thing kinda different is I first talked to Maion on the second play through before Skorua. But I did the Arena before most of the main quest anyway on both play throughs. Also on my second play through I didn't do the arena fighters in order, skipping Belos of Sparta since I knew he was a Cult member. However, since after talking to Maion, Skoura didn't have his longer hair and after finishing the first fight I didn't get any extra talking cutscene with Skoura and Maion. In fact you are suppose to have a cutscene after EVERY fight (technically not after the 4th but a very small one of Skoura watching your victory). I didn't notice this at first till I got the 4/5 glitch after killing all 5 arena bosses. I wish I could reset/restart specific quests but alas I am now permanently stuck with my quest sitting at 3/5 (I reloaded to earliest save but I have done some of the arena LONG before even finishing my quest with Elpienor, the first cultist you meet). I am not gonna touch this quest anymore until a solution arrives but even on my first playthrough, I hadn't done most of the main quest (maybe vastly more than the second one, but still didn't get to the plague in Athens). If this quest gets glitched because you need to have completed to a particular part of the Main quest, then it shouldn't be unlocked until then. Also on my second playthrough, instead of Nightmare difficulty (my first play) I was on Hard difficulty. Not sure if that helps, just trying to list what I did different from my first that had no glitches versus my second playthrough with the arena which is now completely f&*^ed.

Edited Me too...

I did reload the save before the last boss fight, killed said boss. Moved to a different checkpoint (not sure if that part is essential), saved and then restarted the game. Once I reload the quest finally completed. However, this still doesn't change the fact that you miss out of sooooo much dialogue with Skoura. You don't get to hear him excited that the crowd is overwhelmed with the Eagle-bearers display, or the one where he mentions your spear and lets you know he fought during the Persian war, or anything about his daughter. The only cutscene that still showed up is when you are victorious after your 4th fight and he is watching you. But then after the fifth fight, no more cutscenes again....So to say this quest was "fixed" with a recent update is b.s. If you have to do a work around, to get the quest completed, its not fixed.

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Crimsonwolf1134 Go to original post
    I did reload the save before the last boss fight, killed said boss. Moved to a different checkpoint (not sure if that part is essential), saved and then restarted the game. Once I reload the quest finally completed. However, this still doesn't change the fact that you miss out of sooooo much dialogue with Skoura. You don't get to hear him excited that the crowd is overwhelmed with the Eagle-bearers display, or the one where he mentions your spear and lets you know he fought during the Persian war, or anything about his daughter. The only cutscene that still showed up is when you are victorious after your 4th fight and he is watching you. But then after the fifth fight, no more cutscenes again....So to say this quest was "fixed" with a recent update is b.s. If you have to do a work around, to get the quest completed, its not fixed.
    I can understand your frustration.

This issue was addressed in a previous update, however it was noted that some players may still be affected and in these cases they would need to use the workaround available.

Unfortunately a permanent solution to prevent this issue from occurring at all was not possible as it could have caused a lot more issues within the game.

I do apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.